What's new

Six Feet Under 4.01 - Falling Into Place (1 Viewer)

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
Mena is supposed to play A friend of Claire's at school who helps inspire her to do more with her art, and also sexually

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
I remember reading that during the hiatus. It'll be interesting to see where it goes.

Garrett Adams

Supporting Actor
Considering how long it would take to dig a grave that deep the van headlights should have run down the vehicle battery.

Marc Colella

Senior HTF Member

I was thinking that myself, but that would be pretty slimey of the priest to tell Vanessa (or anyone) as confessions are supposed to remain private.

I loved how Rico was trying not to say that he received a BJ from the stripper. I had a good laugh.

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
and just how do you know that? :eek:

a great beginning ep. i really hope they develop new storylines as well. i am definitely tired of the keith/david thing - if they go that route again it will be a *major* turnoff for me.

i hope brenda moves on as well, although i can't see her being an active character unless she stays close to nate somehow - so we'll see where that goes.

claire is still claire - but at least she told the dude she had the abortion. his request to "give me a few seconds" to contemplate that for the rest of his life was pretty funny.

looks like good ol' arthur may still be in the pic. :emoji_thumbsup: :D

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
and just how do you know that? :eek:

a great beginning ep. i really hope they develop new storylines as well. i am definitely tired of the keith/david thing - if they go that route again it will be a *major* turnoff for me.

i hope brenda moves on as well, although i can't see her being an active character unless she stays close to nate somehow - so we'll see where that goes.

claire is still claire - but at least she told the dude she had the abortion. his request to "give me a few seconds" to contemplate that for the rest of his life was pretty funny.

looks like good ol' arthur may still be in the pic. :emoji_thumbsup: :D

ZacharyTait

Senior HTF Member
I thought this episode was terrifc. I too was confused when the opening death was in 1972. I laughed when I saw David sweeping the remains into the can.

Is it me or do we not see Maya at all? I can't remember seeing her in the episode at all.

Funny stuff with David, Keith, and Claire hearing George and Ruth having sex.

I was glad to see Keith and David move back in together. Although I wonder if part of it was so that they wouldn't have to listen to Ruth and George. :)

ZacharyTait

Senior HTF Member
I thought this episode was terrifc. I too was confused when the opening death was in 1972. I laughed when I saw David sweeping the remains into the can.

Is it me or do we not see Maya at all? I can't remember seeing her in the episode at all.

Funny stuff with David, Keith, and Claire hearing George and Ruth having sex.

I was glad to see Keith and David move back in together. Although I wonder if part of it was so that they wouldn't have to listen to Ruth and George. :)

John_VI

Second Unit
I don't think Nate left the van running while he was digging. Given the hard and rocky soil he chose to bury Lisa in (didn't you notice him hacking and scratching away with the shovel?), I found it surprising that he could actually dig a 3-4 foot grave before sunrise! When he jumped down into the grave to drag Lisa's body in, I told my wife, "That grave isn't deep enough." There's a REASON that graves are 6 feet deep, and it has primarily to do with animals being able to smell the remains and dig them up.

And speaking from experience, leaving my van's lights on for three hours was more than enough to drain the battery. AND NO, I was NOT in the process of digging a grave at the time!! LOL!!!

I thought the scene between Claire and Russell was very powerful. Russell was obviously devastated about the abortion, and I was more than a little upset with Claire's seeming indifference to his emotional upheaval. I think Russell would have been more than willing to provide Claire with the reaction she was looking for if he had not been the father. I didn't find the exchange funny at all, and it will be interesting to see how it plays out in future episodes, IF at all.

John_VI

Second Unit
I don't think Nate left the van running while he was digging. Given the hard and rocky soil he chose to bury Lisa in (didn't you notice him hacking and scratching away with the shovel?), I found it surprising that he could actually dig a 3-4 foot grave before sunrise! When he jumped down into the grave to drag Lisa's body in, I told my wife, "That grave isn't deep enough." There's a REASON that graves are 6 feet deep, and it has primarily to do with animals being able to smell the remains and dig them up.

And speaking from experience, leaving my van's lights on for three hours was more than enough to drain the battery. AND NO, I was NOT in the process of digging a grave at the time!! LOL!!!

I thought the scene between Claire and Russell was very powerful. Russell was obviously devastated about the abortion, and I was more than a little upset with Claire's seeming indifference to his emotional upheaval. I think Russell would have been more than willing to provide Claire with the reaction she was looking for if he had not been the father. I didn't find the exchange funny at all, and it will be interesting to see how it plays out in future episodes, IF at all.

Jason Walstrom

Supporting Actor
I remembered being really sick of Nate last season, And I'm ready for them to wrap up his misery. I can't wait for the other characters to show up once Nate is on screen.

I loved Arthur playing The Sims while The Mom was loudly having sex. And he put on headphones.

Jason Walstrom

Supporting Actor
I remembered being really sick of Nate last season, And I'm ready for them to wrap up his misery. I can't wait for the other characters to show up once Nate is on screen.

I loved Arthur playing The Sims while The Mom was loudly having sex. And he put on headphones.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member

I was thinking that very thing. I remember seeing something on TV recently where people had to bury animals 10 feet to make sure other animals wouldn't get to it.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member

I was thinking that very thing. I remember seeing something on TV recently where people had to bury animals 10 feet to make sure other animals wouldn't get to it.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone

I forgot to mention earlier that I liked that too. If I recall correctly, when Nate and David were down there arguing about a compromise with Lisa's parents, Arther said something like, "Maybe I should go re-alphabetize the unclaimed remains." I liked the way they slipped that in as foreshadowing.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone

I forgot to mention earlier that I liked that too. If I recall correctly, when Nate and David were down there arguing about a compromise with Lisa's parents, Arther said something like, "Maybe I should go re-alphabetize the unclaimed remains." I liked the way they slipped that in as foreshadowing.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Brenda looked pregnant early in the episode (I think Rachel had a child last season, so perhaps she filmed the episode, had the child, and then came back for the rest of the 4th season's episodes.)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Brenda looked pregnant early in the episode (I think Rachel had a child last season, so perhaps she filmed the episode, had the child, and then came back for the rest of the 4th season's episodes.)

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
i wasn't sure if you guys were saying you thought david did (or did NOT) know that nate did the ol' switcheroo with the ashes???

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks