What's new

Sirius/Howard settle with CBS (1 Viewer)

John_Lee

Supporting Actor
The one 'bit' I haven't heard them mention that I've always wanted to hear again was from one of the times Gilbert Godfried sat in on the news.
There was a story about a group of people in [I think] upstate NY waiting in a field for like a week for the return of The Virgin Mary. And gilbert goes into this extended schtick about, waiting around for a whole week, and when Mary actually returns, you're in the woods taking a dump.

"Oh, forgive me Sweet Virgin Mary. My pants are around my ankles."
"Oh Sweet Virgin Mary, let me wipe myself."

That was the one time I recall having to pull off to the shoulder of the interstate. I was laughing so hard I couldn't drive.

Jeff Gatie

Senior HTF Member

That's why I don't understand people who don't like the news. The unscripted parts of the show are the best. I was literally crying when Howard and Artie went off on the Patrick Kennedy car wreck a week or so ago. I was actually begging them to get to the news so I could hear the old "Erah, erah" from the Channel 9 days. It was classic, even better than than back then.

dailW

Stunt Coordinator
the kennedy stuff is classic. "theres a whorah in the trunk." about 4 years back durning the news , gilbert was on and they were talking with some old guy in prison and he told this bad joke and gilbert was like oh we didnt have the tape rolling could you say it again and the guy repeated the joke again and again i laughed so hard i cried .then acouple of weeks ago they were talking about JD going to hedonism and artie was doing an impression of the preacher that talks about lesbians and his son cant get a date. i laughed so hard at that for the next four days my cheeks had spasms.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks