What's new

Singles Night at Wal-Mart (1 Viewer)

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
The classics never die. You hang with fools Zen. Why haven't you PayPal'd me my cut yet?

Phil_L

Second Unit

Wow, Brett, you read my mind. Glad I'm not the only one with a burning hatred of all things Wal-Mart.

brentl

Senior HTF Member
What do they do?? match you up by the # of teeth!

Brent

I spend $200 a year at WalMart and feel very dirty doing so!

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
I'll ask my german friend if a different class of german consumer shops at wally world when he's on aim, I'm curious too.

I was in germany for work, and one day one of the ladies in the office said she'd be right back, she was going to walmart. I thought she was kidding.

Jeff

Supporting Actor

Why? We aren't talking about a small chain here. Maybe this will really mess with your head...McDonalds has over 100 restaurants in Russia. :)

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
Cripes!

Walmart... where you can buy your groceries, clothing, paint, automotive parts, prescription drugs, and now pick up your fiance! Talk about one-stop shopping!

Zane Charron

Second Unit
The crowd at Walmarts in Germany is maybe a bit different. It's not quite so unsettling as it often is here. Still, I always avoided it at all costs when I lived there. They aren't the same there either. Usually not so huge.

Francois Caron

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
François Caron

During a Vega trip ten years ago, I attended the backstage tour of The Tropicana's "Folies Bergère" hosted by one of the dancers. She said that between shows, it was not unusual for some of the girls to go shopping at the local Wal-Mart in full stage attire. :)

As for finding a soul mate at Wal-Mart, the only thing I can think of is "Your trailer park or mine?" :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks