What's new

Simpsons Season 7 artwork (1 Viewer)

Andrew Bunk

Screenwriter
It seems relatively strong. As strong as any of my others plastic tray sets. Definitely better than the scotch tape approach.

raulC

Grip
My local Wal-Mart started selling this set this past Tuesday for $28. I want it, but I also want the Marge head which they don't have (yet). I wonder if they'll put it out later seeing as the release date isn't until 13th.

Andrew Bunk

Screenwriter
Well I've gotten a few episodes in and I am loving seeing these episodes in their uncut glory.

One observation: There seemed to be a lot of "jitter" Radioactive Man. Can anyone else check this when they get theirs?

RyanAn

Screenwriter
I am really, really, conflicted on which box to buy... Should I get the tin to match the last one, or get the box to match the previous seasons? I wish I could just send in for the box like I did for the last one.

Ryan

Josh_HI

Second Unit

ditto! It sucks having to choose.

I am going to buy the marge head. Here is why~

- I heard it was limited and they are only making them for a while. Then months from now the regular box style is the only one you'll see on shelves.

- I would hate to just have homers head all by itself! That would just suck, especially since I thought I'd be getting all 5 when they were first announced.

chris*b

Stunt Coordinator
That kind of stinks. I didn't know about the digipack mailer from the last one. I got Homer's head, and bought Marge's head this time. Sure would be cool to be able to put the disks in a box, and display all of the heads somehow.

Any Canadian who have bought this set, can you provide any info on the bilingual packaging? Is is the same as Season 5 in that it is just a wrap-around piece of paper but is the same English packaging underneath?

Alex-A

Stunt Coordinator
Correct. It is just the outer slipcase, exactly like Season Five, that is bilingual. I congratulate Fox for not resorting to defacing these sets with actual bilingual packaging. I cannot speak for the "Head" sets, since I bought the boxed version, but I'd assume those have something similar.

I actually kinda like this version of the digipak case better than the original version used in Seasons One through Five. No longer do I have to fold out this super-long thing to get to the disc I want. Now I just flip the 'page'. It is a true shame that Season Six only got a half-assed attempt at a proper box. Perhaps I will look to other regions for a box that is more suitable than what we were offered.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks