What's new

Simpsons Movie Finally Under way (1 Viewer)

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I said in another thread that I dug this trailer but I still have no idea what the movie is about. It looks like short segments strung together for 90 minutes. Either way, the movie is starting to look pretty good to me.

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
The trailer seems to suggest Homer inadvertently starts a global disaster. Wikipedia has some comments that hint at an environmental cataclysm, but the nukes(?) seen in the trailer, launching from everywhere in America at once, suggest actual war.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Some of the humor looked solid, some late season shit. But the animation looked FANTASTIC. Definitely the best the Simpsons has ever looked. LOVE that they went 2.4:1 on this puppy.

WillG

Senior HTF Member

I would have thought Marge's Hair would have made that nearly impossible. However, are we sure it's going to be 2.4:1. I know one trailer showed it that way, but the one from the other night was 1.78:1

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
The HD trailer (version 3), which was the one they showed Sun. night, is 1920x800...

That comes out to 2.4:1

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Saw the new (to me at least) trailer tonight: it was fantastic! I'm really excited now and am hoping for a great movie!

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.

any working link available

i had one of the pink donuts.

no need for anyone to try another they arent very good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks