What's new

Directors Simpsons Character Draft! Excccccelllllent! (1 Viewer)

Walt Riarson

Supporting Actor
1. I don't really watch Futurama, so I won't be picking any of them, so I guess i have to vote "no" just to make it fair to everyone.

2. 10 or 12 is fine. There are plenty of characters to choose from.

3. Sure.

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
OK, let's get rolling.

10 picks per team. NO Futurama although I reserve the right to hold a 2-pick mini-draft at the end for those guys. Maybe. :) There will be a time limit, but we'll not rush anyone ridiculously.

When you make your draft picks, feel free to include your reasons behind your choices, favorite lines of dialogue from the character, or medium-sized to small pics. Viva la Simpsons.

Again the order is:

Nick Sievers
Matt Stone
Scott Weinberg
Ric Bagoly
Thomas C.
Mike Hutman
Brad Porter
Walt Riarson

Let's go! :emoji_thumbsup:

Nick Sievers

Senior HTF Member
I hope you do have a Futurama mini-draft, it has some truly great characters.

Anyway i'll go with the obvious for the first round.

"It's not easy to juggle a pregnant wife and a troubled child, but somehow I managed to fit in eight hours of TV a day."

Homer J Simpson

- Matt is up.

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
What? No quotes?

"Are you the creator of 'Hi and Lois'? Because you are making me laugh."

"Er, excuse me. No banging your head on the display case please, it contains a very rare Mary Worth in which she has advised a friend to commit suicide. Thank you."

CBG: "Question: Is your name Ridley Scott or James Cameron?"
Homer: "No, it's Homer."
CBG: "Well then, I would thank you to stop peering at my screenplay, Homer. And if I see a movie where computers threaten our personal liberties, I will know that you stole my idea."
Homer: "I'm just waiting for my kid."
Homer's Brain: "Mental note: steal his idea."

CBG: "Last night's Itchy & Scratchy was, without a doubt, the worst episode ever. Rest assured I was on the internet within minutes registering my disgust throughout the world."
Bart: "Hey, I know it wasn't great, but what right do you have to complain?"
CBG: "As a loyal viewer, I feel they owe me."
Bart: "What? They're giving you thousands of hours of entertainment for free. What could they possibly owe you? I mean, if anything, you owe them."
CBG: "Worst. Episode. Ever."

"Yes, this should provide adequate sustenance for the Dr. Who marathon." (pushing wheelbarrow filled with 100 tacos)

Brad

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
Well, I guess I've no choice to go with my #1 favorite guy:

C. Montgomery Burns, Springfield's richest man, built his atomic energy fortune from the ground up after inheriting his father's atom-splitting factory. As owner of the Springfield Nuclear Power Plant, he has been able to control local elections, manage a championship-winning baseball team, hold a chair on the board of Springfield University and build a contraption large enough to block out the sun and plunge the town into complete darkness. After a near-fatal shooting by Maggie Simpson and a brief bankruptcy almost ended his empire, Mr. Burns returned to the seat of power where he resides to this day. More misunderstood than evil, Mr. Burns may possess unparalleled power in Springfield, but he can barely lift a baseball bat. His hobbies include money fights with his assistant, Waylon Smithers, cultivating a wardrobe made entirely of innocent animals' pelts and courting some of Springfield's most eligible seniors like Jacqueline Bouvier (otherwise known as Marge Simpson's mother).

C. Montgomery Burns

Nick Sievers

Senior HTF Member
If Homer had been taken, Monty would easily have been my #2 choice.

"Smithers?? He doesn't know the menaing of the word gay."

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
"Hey! Hey! Hey! I have asked you nicely not to mangle my merchandise. You leave me no choice but to ask you nicely again."

Apu Nahasapeemapetilon

"Silly customer, you cannot hurt a twinkie!"

"Thank you for coming. I'll see you in Hell."

"Sanjay to the entrance with the Windex. Sanjay to the entrance with the Windex."

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
Damn you, Mike Hutman!

I had pictures and quotes ready and everything.

"I bent my wookie."

"My cat's breath smells like cat food."

Ralph: "Um, Miss Hoover? There's a dog in the vent."
Miss Hoover: "Ralph, remember the time you said Snagglepuss was outside?"
Ralph: "He was going to the bathroom."

"Me fail English? That's unpossible."

"My neck hurts and my ear hurts. I have two owwies."

"Mrs. Krabappel and Principal Skinner were in the closet making babies and I saw one of the babies and the baby looked at me."

"Bushes are nice 'cause they don't have prickers. Unless they do. This one did. Ouch!"

"I ate all my caps... OW!"

"Then, the doctor told me that BOTH my eyes were lazy! And that's why it was the best summer ever."

(After seeing the comic store's "Adult Section") "Everybody's hugging!"

"What's a battle?"
"What's a diorama?"
"Which one is oral?"
"Which one is one?"
"Intercourse?"
"Chicken necks?"
"Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!"

"Miss Hoover, my worm went in my mouth and then I ate it. Can I have a new one?"

I'll draft Itchy

and hope that Walt doesn't screw up my Round 2 pick (wonder what that could be?)

Brad

Next up: Walt x 2: Electric Boogaloo

Walt Riarson

Supporting Actor
My first pick...

Groundskeeper Willie

"Grease me up, woman!"

"I'd like to RAKE your acquaintance!"

My second pick is...

Moe

"How about a little face-time with sweet lady brick?"

"Amanda Hugginkiss? Hey, I need Amanda Hugginkiss!"

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
To complete the greatest cartoon duo of all time...

I select Scratchy

Giving me the ability to keep myself endlessly entertained while watching...

Brad

Next up: Ralph stealer Mike Hutman

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
"Live, from Hawaii's beautiful Malaki Island, we're not just for lepers anymore, it's 'Carnival of the Stars!' I'm your host, Troy McClure. You may remember me from such films as 'The Erotic Adventures of Hercules' and 'Dial M for Murderousness!'"

Ric is up.

Ric Bagoly

Senior HTF Member
Police Chief Clancy Wiggum

-"Ahhh.... Now that's good work boys."

-"People now...Please, please. I can assure you we'll be using the most advanced, scientific techniques in the field of... body finding."

-"Fat Tony is a cancer on this fair city. He is the cancer and I am the....uh.....what cures cancer?"

-"All right. Come out with your hands up, two cups of coffee, an auto freshener that says Capricorn, and something with Coconut on it."

-"Hey Krusty, Krusty, remember the time we got loaded and set those beavers loose in that pine furniture store?"

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
Principal Seymour Skinner

Also known as "Spanky" and "Skinny Boy," Principal Skinner rules the hallowed halls of Springfield Elementary with an iron fist, if only in his mind. In reality, he is the frequent butt of jokes in the teachers' lounge, a constant target for Bart Simpson's schoolyard pranks.
When not conducting fire drills, augmenting the school lunches with shredded newspaper, polishing the statue of the school mascot, or calculating detention time for Bart, Skinner can be found at his desk, reliving, through vivid flashbacks, the more horrific moments of his experience as a Green Beret in 'Nam.

Though he still lives at home with overly-protective mother, and purportedly wears a toupee, Seymour has managed to eke out a meager romantic life. On one occasion he became enmeshed in a scandalous affair with Edna Krabappel, while on another he proposed to Patty Bouvier. When Patty, turned him down, the broken-hearted Skinner remained steadfastly optimistic, declaring, "Tomorrow is another school day!"

"That's two independent thought alarms in one day. Willie, the children are over-stimulated. Remove all the colored chalk from the classrooms."

"Hello, Simpson. I'm riding the bus today because Mother hid my car keys to punish me for talking to a woman on the phone. She was right to do it."

"A parent who waives the right to sue says what?"

"Nibbles! Come chew through my ball sack!"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks