What's new

Sima (1 Viewer)

Alex Kuch

Grip
At best buy there is a sima product for around $35 that connects or works as a median between your vcr and your dvd recorder to preserve your vhs video more efficiently and enhance it. Although I have a DVD/VCR combination recorder. I want to get the best video transfer quality out of it. My question is can I use my A/V cables and connect them from the output of the recorder to the Sima device, then back to the input of the recorder. Because my DVD recorder and VCR are one unit, will it work?

Bill Will

Screenwriter
If I was you I would try running the Output into the Input just to see if it will accept the feed. If it does then I would go buy the Sima.

Before you buy the Sima model you are thinking of getting you might want to look into one of their other models that will do both Video Tapes & DVDs.

CompUSA a while back had one of the models that also did DVDs for only $49.99 with a mail in rebate. So I would look around for a deal on a Sima.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks