What's new

Shrek's New Ending on DVD? (1 Viewer)

Adam_WM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Adam Moreau
As far as I can tell, on the new DVD of Shrek, the new extended SLy and the Family Stone's "Dance to the Music" ending, IS NOT INCLUDED. THe commericals are mentioning it as a VHS exclusive. Is this true? If so, what's up with that?

Jimmy M

Second Unit
It should be there, just not automatically following the end of the movie. It is on one of the menus (sorry, I forgot which one) dealing with music (I think).
But I know that it is there. I have seen it.
Now if I could only find the Lord Farquaad character interview...
Jimmy!
------------------
"The way I live, kids would be redundant." - JMS

AllenD

Second Unit
I believe what you're talking about is the "SHREK in the Swamp Karaoke Dance Party." It's on both disk 1 and 2 and it's really hillarious!
Jimmy,
I was looking for it too. Disk 1 has Shrek, Donkey, and Princes Fiona interviews but no Lord Farquaad. Disk two only has cast filmographies.

Artur Meinild

Screenwriter
Actually, it *IS* following the movie...
After the credits have rolled, the DVD goes from title 1 to title 6, where the Dance Party sequence is played...
One disc 2 (which is of course the disc everybody uses) you can play this sequence only by highlighting the note in the main menu (press up).
------------------
~ Stud. Polyt. ~ Artur Meinild ~

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks