What's new

Shower head shrieking like a banshee (1 Viewer)

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
Ding, ding, ding...there's your winner.

I feel almost certain that you are in a tough spot here. I understand you want repair advice, but I think any of us dealing with a SO (wife or otherwise) know that you are walking into danger if she has already asked for the new and DIFFERENT STYLE showerhead.

If she was just asking you to get it to work, period, and said that any replacement that worked was better than the squealing, then you would be right to find a cheap solution.

But as it stands I think its clear that the problem is just what is allowing her to ask for what she really wants. For all you know she broke it intentionally. ;)

Tim Hoover

Screenwriter

Dave, I was thinking the exact same thing, but I'm concerned about the times I may need to actually remove the screw on purpose - i.e. replacing the washer if it becomes damaged. Won't Locktite prevent me from removing the screw at all?

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
don't locktite it, use teflon tape. I'm not sure loctite will do a damn thing to actually seal the threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks