What's new

Show Spin-Off's as extras (1 Viewer)

TomJC

Grip

Don't forget the Scooby Doo Movies episode that crossed over with the Jeannie cartoon. Actually, thinking of that reminds me of the crossover with the Addams Family, one that would be neat to see on any Addams Family release.

Yee-Ming

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Yee Ming Lim

Absolutely. I mentioned this in another thread, getting quite miffed watching an L&O episode which crossed over to Homicide:LotS, so I have no idea how the story ended. And I'd guess buying the boxset in future wouldn't include the crossover ep.

This is a "significant" problem in series like Buffy/Angel, and in some cases several David E. Kelly series where he crosses over quite a bit as well.

As an aside, one box set where they included "spin offs" was Blackadder: the basic "series" would be the four seasons, and the Back And Forth millenium special, but as an "extra" in the box set, they included the Blackadder Christmas Carol as well as The Cavalier Years, both standalone specials (the latter as a segment in a charity show, I believe).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks