What's new

Shout! Factory's 2012 DVD Line-Up (Tentative) (1 Viewer)

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
Originally Posted by Louis Letizia /t/314409/shout-factorys-2012-dvd-line-up-tentative/360#post_3976212
JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR; SORCERER.; YANKS; SWASHBUCKLER; THE GREAT WALDO PEPPER; GABLE AND LOMBARD; THE GREEK TYCOON; COAL MINERS DAUGHTER all would be great in Blu.
If Billy Friedkin is to be believed, Sorcerer may be in some sort of rights limbo, as he can't get a straight answer from Paramount or Universal as to who controls the movie now.

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Shawn, do you wish to start the thread for non-Scream Factory film titles for next year? There are some new titles available for Blu-ray and DVD pre-order on Amazon.com.

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Shawn, you can start the thread for non-Scream Factory film titles for next year, as you've made the threads for last year and this year very presentable starting them off.

SWFF

Screenwriter
Real Name
Shawn Francis
I haven't been keeping track of the NON-horror stuff, give me a list of what they got coming out.

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
The non-horror titles for December are in post #361, on page 13 of this thread. The non-horror titles for January next year are below (source: Amazon.com):

The Blue Lightning (1986 TV movie) - Tuesday 29th January (DVD only)
Cast a Long Shadow (1959) - Monday 29th January (DVD only)
I Am Bruce Lee (2011) - Tuesday 15th January (DVD and Blu-ray)
Jackie Chan: Crime Story (1993) / The Protector (1985) - Tuesday 15th January (DVD and Blu-ray)
The Seven-Per-Cent Solution (1976) - Tuesday 22nd January (Blu-ray/DVD Combo).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation966
Recent bookmarks