What's new

Shooting at Virginia Tech (1 Viewer)

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
I'm no history major but I recognize all those names.
Franco made his fortune in canned pasta.
You could Google the others.
Seriously, we need to do a 180 on this don't ya think?

Michael_K_Sr

Screenwriter
Real Name
MichaelK
Appears now that he bought ammo clips for one of the guns on eBay. He also sold items, such as books, football tickets, school memorabilia, etc. Makes you wonder if he was using the proceeds of those sales to buy his cache of weapons. Looking over the feedback of his user ID--blazers5505--I found a posting from one buyer that called Cho "cooperative and communicative" Particularly ironic considering that everyone that seemed to have contact with him said that the guy never talked to anyone.

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
Aren't you in high school? You must have learned about Stalin in History classes.

Bobby, looking at your myspace page, you look exactly like I pictured you. Exactly.

CJ

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
I don't think I ever heard Stalin even casually mentioned in a single class I took in middle or high school, and I graduated from high school six years ago (fuck, six years?! :frowning:).

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale

Robert,
If I may interject here, one thing I've learned from reading Master g2's posts is that he has an unquenchable thirst for knowledge.
He could ask you questions until the cows come home.
We're all ignorant in some field or other and just have to pick and choose how we will focus our lifelong journey of education.

RobertR

Senior HTF Member
So the answer to my question is presumably yes? He will want to know who Stalin was, and his historical significance?

bobbyg2

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bobby Geiser
Say a fact about him, and I'll probably know who he is. I learned about him this year, but just forgot what he did.

bobbyg2

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bobby Geiser
Doing some google searching, I found him... Neither Russia or China... I guess I was wrong :frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks