What's new

Shipping Boxes? (1 Viewer)

Ralph_G

Auditioning
I need to ship a DVD player that I am selling and no longer have the original box. What is the best way to ship while ensuring the safe arrival of my product. In the past I have used laptop mailers that have removable foam cells that allow a custom fit. Is there such a thing for what I'm trying to do?

Thanks
RJ

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
The easist way is to go to a shipping store, like United Parcel Service or Mailboxes, Etc. has.

Bubble wrap is the best, if you can get enough of it. Twice around, and then add little rolls of it on the other two sides. Of course, then you end up looking for that odd-sized carton, and if you get that far and get it inside the carton, make sure that there isn't any 'play' in it.

Glenn

Ralph_G

Auditioning
Thanks Glenn. I've done quite a bit of searching around and your suggestion seems to be the best. I was hoping for something a little more substancial as I'm shipping a Denon 2910, but I suppose what I lack in packing I can make up for with insurance.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks