What's new

Shakira - Hot stuff! (1 Viewer)

Ryan Wright

Screenwriter
Damn.
I was just watching this radio rewards show on ABC (Hey, give me a break, I don't watch TV very often) and saw/heard Shakira for the first time.
Link Removed
I'm speechless. This picture doesn't even do her justice. Her performance was amazing, her music enchanting, and that body.... Damn, is she hot! Did anyone else catch this Latin beauty's performance?? I couldn't take my eyes off the screen. Man, I wish I had recorded that.
------------------
-Ryan (http://www.ryanwright.com )
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member
Couple of years ago, I saw her on a MTV Unplugged show, and I was floored. Agree with your post totally.

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
She bears a resemblence to Beyonce Knowles (obviously the skin tone is different).
------------------
As for the bad rap about the characters--hey, I've seen space operas that put their emphasis on human personalities and relationships. They're called "Star Trek" movies. Give me transparent underwater cities and vast hollow senatorial spheres any day. --Roger Ebert on The Phantom Menace
AIM: Aureus91 / DVDs / ICQ: 58566493

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks