Shakira - Hot stuff!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Ryan Wright, Oct 26, 2001.

1. Ryan Wright

Ryan Wright Screenwriter

Damn.
    I was just watching this radio rewards show on ABC (Hey, give me a break, I don't watch TV very often) and saw/heard Shakira for the first time.
    [​IMG]
    I'm speechless. This picture doesn't even do her justice. Her performance was amazing, her music enchanting, and that body.... Damn, is she hot! Did anyone else catch this Latin beauty's performance?? I couldn't take my eyes off the screen. Man, I wish I had recorded that.
    ------------------
    -Ryan (http://www.ryanwright.com )
    Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
    That way, when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.

2. Danny Tse

Danny Tse Producer

Couple of years ago, I saw her on a MTV Unplugged show, and I was floored. Agree with your post totally.

3. Tom-G

Tom-G Screenwriter

She bears a resemblence to Beyonce Knowles (obviously the skin tone is different).
    ------------------
    As for the bad rap about the characters--hey, I've seen space operas that put their emphasis on human personalities and relationships. They're called "Star Trek" movies. Give me transparent underwater cities and vast hollow senatorial spheres any day. --Roger Ebert on The Phantom Menace
    AIM: Aureus91 / DVDs / ICQ: 58566493