What's new

Severed Feet...Creepy! (1 Viewer)

Scott McGillivray

Supporting Actor
Hi Gang,
I live in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. You may have seen in the news that we have had a really strange string of events lately involving severed feet.

Check out a couple of news links:

B.C. forensic expert says mysterious feet may be linked to one accident

Theories abound as fifth foot washes up

So far, we have had five different feet wash ashore. Some think it may be from an accident a while ago and the feet are just showing up now. However, with a recent rise in gang activity, I cant help but think of the TV show "The Shield" where gang leaders were chopping peoples feet off. Either way, it is pretty creepy stuff.

I would love to hear theories from the smartest people on the Internet (that's you guys!). :D

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
Well, if footless people are not out there telling their story about how they lost their foot, it's safe to assume foul play has occured. I just wonder where the rest of the body is hiding.

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
It's the ancient Samoan society of FootHunters! ;)

Has anybody considered the trade currents from say SE Asia.. If I dropped a foot in the Phillipines or wherever, could it wind up in Vancouver?

Jay

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
Some of the communities on the American side of the border are switching over to the metric system completely and they need to make room for the new meters and grams by getting rid of the newly unnecessary feet. Watch out for some people's yards to come floating up later this week. And be careful next week because that's when the pounding starts.

Brad

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
This article says:

So, apparently it's the shoes that are preserving the feet while the bodies are decomposing... eventually becoming detatched and floating away.

I wonder if Nike could spin this into an ad campaign somehow.

Scott McGillivray

Supporting Actor
Hmmm...I wonder what "mechanical means" encompasses? Does that include a saw or any type of blade? I hope they figure this one out as it is quite interesting.

Oooh...another TV reference was an episode of "The Job" with Dennis Leary where a guy keeps leaving severed feet outside a clinic. Actually a pretty funny episode.

bobbyg2

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bobby Geiser
It's the remnants of an Alien experiment gone wrong...

Or Canadians...

:crazy:

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Canadians are the free range chickens for the alien invasion eh...

There was some talk of them coming from bodies from some plane crash wasn't there?

Or a sea serpent with toe-phobia. one of the 2 for sure....

BrianW

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
Evil is afoot!

Sorry. I got nothin'.

These poor people have moved to the top of my list of people whose shoes I wouldn't want to walk a mile in.

Have they released any info that any two feet are from the same person?

Stan

Senior HTF Member
As of 3 p.m. PST, the Seattle Times online is posting that a sixth foot has now washed up.

Yee-Ming

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Yee Ming Lim
Creepy. Not too long ago, there was a murder here (yes -- shock, horror! -- squeaky clean Singapore gets the odd murder) where the victim's feet had been severed and apparently seperately disposed of from the rest of her dismembered body, as the feet were never recovered -- the rest of the body parts were found in individual trash bags floating down the river on the way to the sea. I seem to recall something superstitious or ritualistic about feet being separate from the rest of the body.

Given the large number of Hong Kong immigrants in Vancouver/BC, who's to say it isn't triad related?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks