Series Which I'm really hoping will be comletely released in '06

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Dan*T, Dec 17, 2005.

1. Dan*T

Dan*T Supporting Actor

Here's my list of Series which I would like to see completely released by the end of '06:

Three's Company
    The Dukes Of Hazzard
    Starsky & Hutch
    Knight Rider
    Taxi

Of course, there are tons of other Series which I'm hoping to complete in the next few years, but these are the ones that I can at least finish this year..
    Anyone else have something to add??

2. Pavan_P

Pavan_P Second Unit

Your first one should finish by next fall. S6 is out March 7 and S7 June 6. So, S8 is slated for the fall.

3. Brad P

Brad P Stunt Coordinator

I'm hoping the last four seasons of Cheers and the last two seasons of M*A*S*H will be out by the end of 2006. If Paramount and Fox, respectively, continues at their current pace, they will be.

4. Josh_HI

Josh_HI Second Unit

Brady Bunch
    Dawson's Creek
    ALIAS

All final seasons
    possibly 3rd rock from the sun

5. Roger_S

Roger_S Stunt Coordinator

The Brady Bunch only needs one more to come out and that is, I believe, scheduled for release in March. It won't be the complete series but many feel that all the seasons of The Andy Griffith Show that matter (the black and white seasons 1-5 with Barney) will all be out soon with just one more to come out.

I think Little House On The Prairie could possibly be completed...I think the first 9 seasons are out (or the 9th is just about due) but don't recall just how many seasons that lasted.

6. RogerH

RogerH Supporting Actor

I hoping for MacGyver (3 seasons + 2 TV movies left), Knight Rider (2 seasons left) and Dukes Of Hazzard (2 seasons + 2 reunion movies left).

I'm also hoping for the next seasons for AirWolf, The A-Team and Miami Vice. My pipe dream for 2006 is for Streethawk: The Complete Series.

7. AnthonyC

AnthonyC Cinematographer

I'm sure Seinfeld will wrap up since they seem to do three seasons a year.

I already know Pete and Pete will be, but I doubt Fresh Prince will. Hopefully they'll release the second civilian version of The Mole.

Those are about the only shows I collect that have any chance of being finished by 2006.

8. Dan*T

Dan*T Supporting Actor

Pavan, thanks for the input regarding Three's Company. I think that I had previously read on your website regarding those releases.
    Now, what about those darn spin offs....[​IMG]

I would also like to complete Charlie's Angels,Miami Vice & Remington Steele this year as well, but I doubt that any of them will have their three remaining seasons all in '06..

9. Pavan_P

Pavan_P Second Unit

I hope we hear news on this soon. As of now, nothing!

10. Jay_B!

Jay_B! Screenwriter

I heard Steele season 3 should be out in the first trimester of 2006, if that's the case, seasons 4 and 5 will likely be packaged together (since season 5 is 6 episodes) and out later in the year.

With Miami Vice, Universal might pull a Dukes Of Hazzard there with the upcoming movie, season 3 to coincide with the films release, season 4 to coincide with the DVD

11. Sean.S

Sean.S Stunt Coordinator

I'm hoping for these series, with at least one set already released, to wrap up in 2006

Chip n' Dale Rescue Rangers (1 or 2 Volumes to Go)
    Superman: The Animated Series (1 Volume to Go)
    Frasier (3 Seasons to Go)
    Green Acres (3-4 Seasons to Go)
    Hogan's Heroes (3-4 Seasons to Go)
    Seaquest DSV (2 Seasons to Go after 12/26)

12. Roni F

Roni F Stunt Coordinator

I'm looking forward to

Pete and Pete (third and final season comes out Feb. 28)

Once and Again (third and final season has been delayed from the original release date in January, but I'm hoping we'll see it not too far in the future)

I'd also like to see Joan of Arcadia S2, but I don't know how good the chances of that happening are.

13. Dan*T

Dan*T Supporting Actor

I'm scared that once Three's Company is completed, the moment will have passed and Anchor Bay will forget about them!!
    Woldn't it make more sense to release them now??

14. Ethan Riley

Ethan Riley Producer

Well 3's a Crowd takes place exactly after season 8 of 3's Company, so it makes more sense to wait till then. As for the Ropers, who knows. That was one damn funny show though> I'd like to see a complete series set, though, cause the first season was a short one as I recall.

15. Pete Battista

Pete Battista Screenwriter

Pete

I would love to see this happen.,... but from what I hear chances are right slim. [​IMG]

Another one I would really like to see is the final season of Forever Knight.

16. Daniel-M

Daniel-M Second Unit

it may not complete in 2006, but i hope they speed up Simpsons, with at least three seasons next year

17. Pavan_P

Pavan_P Second Unit

I'm trying, Dan*T. I know fans want it and I'm trying to make AB realize it. I hope everyone keeps e-mailing. It is a good sign when the Patty McCormack interview, which was slated for Three's Co S3 DVD, was pulled. I'm hoping if The Ropers make it on DVD through AB, they use that interview as an extra.

18. Jon_Gu

Jon_Gu Stunt Coordinator

How about season 3 of My Favorite Martian? I would have thought we'd have it in September, 05.

I'm also hoping we see season 4 of The Pretender announced, with the TNT movies.

Season 2 of SWAT would be nice.

I'd like to see Wiseguy finished, not holding my breath tho.

19. Mark Rapp

Mark Rapp Agent

Mark
    Seeing the Brooklyn Bridge TV Series om DVD would make my day.

20. AlexF

AlexF Supporting Actor

Alex
    twin peaks. it seems like the first season came out so long ago now. oh... wait, it did. [​IMG]