Sennheiser MM400 Bluetooth Headset

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Timothy J Wolfe, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Timothy J Wolfe

Timothy J Wolfe Stunt Coordinator

Sennheiser MM400 Bluetooth Headset - $125 (Shipped via Priority Mail in Continential US) These are like new and retail for over $250 have had very little use I have had them about 6 months and bought them new, they are very comfortable and sound great, only selling because I am in need of some extra cash. Paypal Only. Will also include a Motorola DC800 Bluetooth adapter that you can connect to any audio source (I used it with my TV) that retails for $99 for an additional $25 making the total $150. The Sennheiser MM400 is a state-of-the-art Stereo Bluetooth headset for iPhone. With one press of a button, you can quickly switch between calls and music delivered in superb stereo sound. Great for music and calls The invisible high-performance microphone ensures that conversations are clear, making this headset a great all-in-one sound solution. It delivers optimized hi-fi stereo sound with superior dynamic range, excellent bass and easy headset controls. Compact, convenient and clear You can recharge the battery via USB port or use the included wall charger for Europe, USA, UK and Australia. When you're done, this headset folds into a compact bundle for travel and storage. Highlights - Wireless freedom with Bluetooth 2.1 - Invisible microphone for clear conversations - Direct cable option for in-flight use - Easy headset controls - Sennheiser sound quality - Wearing comfort – with excellent soft fit - Headset folds into a compact bundle for travel and storage - Recharge battery via USB port - Includes wall charger for Europe, USA, UK and Australia - Connect everywhere to your iPhone or Mac What's in the Box? Sennheiser MM400 Bluetooth Headset USB wall charger plus USB charging cable In-flight adapter (3.5mm double mono adapter) I have misplaced the original flight adapter but will include one from my other set. 3.5mm audio cable Carry case