What's new

Sell Me Your Sub!! (1 Viewer)

Chuck C

Senior HTF Member
Actually, I'm looking for a used sub for my friend, and he's willing to spend up to $200. This summer, I was made an irrestibale offer...$90 for a mint condition Velodyne sub which retailed for $600 back in the day. Hopefully, you guys will help my friend out so he can be as happy as I. Maybe you want to buy an SV sub or maybe you're in the giving mood. At any rate, let me know here or via e-mail
Thanks!
------------------
Chuck
http://www.hometheaterinsider.com

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
good job selling people on the idea of selling their sub. I almost wanna sell mine now.. but no. Good luck tho!

Chuck C

Senior HTF Member
Ha! Actually, I thought it was a mild effort, and so far the results have been less than expected. But hey, thanks for the comments; after all, I'm going into business for myself someday.
Take Care
By the way, what kinda sub do you want to sell, er, I mean have?
------------------
Chuck
http://www.hometheaterinsider.com

Myram

Second Unit
Real Name
SteveH
I have a Klipsch KSW-12 for sale. You can see the post for it in this same section.
I am listening to offers.......so let 'em fly.

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
I have a Yamaha YST-SW150 subwoofer that I'd be willing to sell pretty cheap.
How does $150.00 sound w/ shipping included?
It's in pretty good shape (but not excellent or mint, as it has been in use for about a year)...no physical blemishes that I can remember either. It's been in it's original box for the past month or so as I have been preparing for my upcoming move to Seattle. I paid $349.95 for it about 2 years ago when it was first released. It's Dual Voltage also.
Email me and I will send more information if you are interested in my Yamaha sub.
Mike
------------------
I WAS DRUGGED AND LEFT FOR DEAD IN NEW MEXICO AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID T-SHIRT
Link Removed
My DVD Collection
Link Removed

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks