What's new

Seinfeld being prepped for a DVD release!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Since there's no date specified, it could be anywhere from 10 months to 10 years. And since TBS just ponied up for several more years of syndication rights, I'd think it's probably closer to the latter.

Jeffrey Gray

Second Unit
Well, TBS ain't losing much money from Friends season sets being on DVD...I think that these could theoretically arrive in a year or two.

I wonder if we'll get the "Seinfeld Chronicles" pilot that doesn't air in syndication...

DanC

Stunt Coordinator
wonder if we'll get the "Seinfeld Chronicles" pilot that doesn't air in syndication...
You sure about that? I know it was on recently (within the last 2 weeks). Isn't that the one with Jerry expecting his out of town (girl)friend? I've always heard "The Seinfeld Chronicles" was just what they called the show in the beginning.

JasenP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jasen
Oh yeah? The jerk store called, and they're all out of you!

The holy grail of TV series on DVD...I am truly grateful.

Mark Booth

Senior HTF Member
Mark is very excited!!

Mark thinks this is easily the best TV-related DVD news in the last two years! Mark will swoop down on these DVDs and buy them up as quickly as they are released. Mark can't wait!

(Mark is hoping for full season releases in the $35-40 range. Mark has his fingers crossed!)

Mark

David Illingworth II

Second Unit
These can't be released soon enough! With so many seasons, I hope they adopt an aggressive release pattern of at least 3 a year. I'm really hoping they'll be able to include some extra footage in the shows, like they do with the Friends discs.

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
Well, I got this news from Mr. Lambert's superlative website. :)

Thanks for the news, Dave. Been waiting patiently for some Seinfeld DVD info! :emoji_thumbsup: :) :star:

Scott D S

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Scott Saslow
Man, the possibilities are endless!

Am I the only one who thinks there should be a massive marketing tie-in with Drake's Coffee Cakes, Snapple, and Glamour Magazine? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks