Sega Saturn going spare?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by BrianB, Jul 24, 2001.

1. BrianB

BrianB Producer

Anyone got a Sega Saturn system they're no longer using that they'd be willing to sell for the right price?
    Keen to buy one after selling my UK machine when I moved here.
    ------------------
    Nothing In Particular

Attached Files:

2. Justin1

Justin1 Stunt Coordinator

You can easily snag one on ebay for as little as 30 bucks. Few people bid on Saturns, allowing you to pick one up for a steal.

1 person likes this.
  3. BrianB

BrianB Producer

Been looking on ebay, and haven't spotted any going for around that price. Most of them have lots of useless games increasing the cost. Ho hum.
    ------------------
    Nothing In Particular

4. James D S

James D S Screenwriter

Brian,
    Since you can't find a Saturn, are you looking to sell your copy of Radiant Silvergun cheap? [​IMG]

5. Kelley_B

Kelley_B Cinematographer

How selling me Burning Rangers, Panzer Dragoon Saga, Layer Section, and other shooters that you have [​IMG] I had a friend who is a slob step on a copy of Radiant Silvergun and crack the disk, I cried for that disk. I also tried many many times to steal it from him, only after he wouldn't sell it too me.
    Have you tried those sites that are listed under the jaguar thread? I saw on one of them that had new saturns for $60, with two controllers and a hard case it looked like. Oh well good luck to you, the saturn is a great machine that deserves a lot of respect.
    [Edited last by Kelley_B on July 26, 2001 at 11:41 AM]

6. Jon Mitchell

Jon Mitchell Auditioning

I have an old Sega Saturn that I never really used a whole lot. Last time I ran it it was working as good as new. If the price was right I guess I would consider selling it. Have all cables and an extra controller. Ended up getting N64 and then Dreamcast, so the Saturn didn't get much use.