What's new

Seattle Tacoma Movie night (1 Viewer)

JeremyFr

Supporting Actor
Hey guys I'm still around though a career change has me working 6 nights a week, only night I have off is Sundays right now which I know doesn't work I can always try to take a night off though.

Ben Harpold

Agent
I'm in for sure. My wife on the other hand will be away on a work trip. I wish I could have the film I've been working on done, but it'll only be a very rough version.

ok... hows about 4pm'ish at Robs on Sunday the 11th for a BBQ and gettogether and over to The Basement Bijou on the 16, 17th? With Ben's contribution, it'll be like a Seattle Film Festival! A change in careers for Jeremy huh? We're still open for more guests... jump in! :)

ok... hows about 4pm'ish at Robs on Sunday the 11th for a BBQ and gettogether and over to The Basement Bijou on the 16, 17th? With Ben's contribution, it'll be like a Seattle Film Festival! A change in careers for Jeremy huh? We're still open for more guests... jump in! :)

Tommy_C

Stunt Coordinator
Right now that looks OK, we are traveling a lot with my daughters soccer schedule but that weekend looks to be a local tourney. So what ever works, Saturday would be a better choice with traffic.

TC

Tommy_C

Stunt Coordinator
Right now that looks OK, we are traveling a lot with my daughters soccer schedule but that weekend looks to be a local tourney. So what ever works, Saturday would be a better choice with traffic.

TC

OK, I hope everyone had an enjoyable holiday... So we're on for Sunday the 11th at Rob's house, say 4:30ish and I'll cook up some ribs and corn on the cob. And I'll PM

Jeremy
Ben
Tommy

with my directions and if anyone else want's to jump in, go ahead.

Rob :)

If large crowds aren't your thing, then Rob and Lori's was the place to be last night! We had a great BBQ (did I mention that I was the chef) :).We then put the Bravo DVD with 720p up against the Pany and compared pictures for a purely subjective test. The Bravo won with brighter, better colors. We watched the Butterfly Effect which showed off the sound system in the transition scenes and finally watched some discovery HD on the 720p Infocus 7200. All around great time and company! :emoji_thumbsup:

Tommy_C

Stunt Coordinator
Dang sorry I missed it I would have loved to seen a 7200 in action as I have the LS 110 and love it. Keep me on the short list.

TC

Your welcome Ben, and I'm envious of your DVD collection! Rememember, any new stuff that you add to your system will be more upto date than mine but the DVD's I add will be as old as yours.... huh? sorry, I'm in the middle of a server upgrade and there's 4 cd's to go.... keep the coffee coming!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks