What's new

Seasons 1 & 2 of the Pretender are coming to France... (1 Viewer)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Well it looks like France will be getting the first two seasons of this great show. A web site had the following pict.

I really hope this means the US will get this soon.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Jerome, thanks for the better pictures. This really blows. The Pretender is one of my wife and I's favorite shows. I hope this is a precurser for a US release

florence franks

Stunt Coordinator
WOW! Fantastic news thanks for sharing! Those better come over here soon! They already have my he-man boxsets over there they sure dont need hog all of the pretender dvds as well! hehe

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
One thing I noticed is the Universal logo on those sets while Fox must own the rights to the show over here (it was on their poll).

So I guess if Universal is doing it in Europe and Fox over here, I wouldn't read too much into a European release.

Gord

Jerome

Second Unit
No, Universal just distributes them on the French Market. The company who owns the rights here is named "Free Dolphin". It is a independant label, which released the series on VHS a few Years ago. You can see its logo on the first pic, posted by Todd S.

Mark_Wilson

Screenwriter
According to Amazon.fr its supposed to be released on Dec 2, 2003 but you can't pre-order it. I wonder if its been delayed.

Jerome

Second Unit
the french dvd has english (with french subtitles)and french tracks. I am waiting fo my order now and I will tell you in a couple of days if it is possible to remove the subtitles on the english track.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks