What's new

Season 1-Stalled Series. (1 Viewer)

smithb

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brad Smith

Another reason someone might take the risk is the difference in scale of profits necessary to make it a worth while venture. I would imagine a studio has a much higher bottom line that has to be brought in for them to in consider it. It may not be that it is a gamble so much that it is not worth their time and effort. However, smaller independents looking for opportunities I would imagine would have a much smaller bottom line to make a go/no go decision.

My only problem with more independents filling these vacant holes is that the studios are either NOT willing to lease the original prints or attempt to charge too much for them. As a result, we don't get the best product possible.

Roni F

Stunt Coordinator
Two of my all-time favorites -

A Different World

This Is Wonderland

I also would love to see Dream On, Murphy Brown and Malcolm in the Middle continued. The show I really really REALLY want to be completed is A Different World.

Jonathan Peterson

Second Unit
Real Name
Jonathan Peterson
Amazing Stories (Universal)
Dream On (Universal)
Growing Pains (WB)
Huckleberry Hound (WB)

Leave It To Beaver (Universal) - I know 2 seasons have been released but this being dropped bugs me more than anything else.

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary

You and me both. Maybe the recent news about QUINCY being pulled out of the morgue bodes well for LITB too. One can only hope, and dream.

Gary "I wish Universal would blow my mind by offering a complete LITB set, ala the MTMS set coming from Fox" O.

Elena S

Supporting Actor
-- Dharma & Greg

-- Strong Medicine

I would buy complete sets of both the day they came out.

JamesSmith

Senior HTF Member
Since somebody already mentioned Superboy, I'll add an animated cartoon--that did one season and then stopped: Xioalin Showdown.

James Smith

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks