What's new

Sealed and New! Nintendo Wii/sportpack-trades? (1 Viewer)

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
Now open to a direct sale.

This was an impulse buy. I happened to be at Best Buy when they brought a few out. I am not going to sell this for a rediculous mark-up. This does have the extended two year warranty. Receipt provided. I paid like $316 or somewhere around there with the warranty.

I would like to trade for some speakers. Obviously, this can be tricky. I will need to use great discretion and will only deal with members I have dealt with in sales/trades or ones that I "know."

Any offers welcome. I am looking for a pair or 5 speakers.

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
Brian. I am really hoping to trade for some older, high quality speakers. I don't want to mark it up. I can return it for the $316. Thanks !!

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
I am open to selling this. I paid $306 for the WII and the 2 year extended warranty. I also paid $14 to list the wii on a few sites. I will take $385 via money order for the WII. I obviously would ask for a small profit for the effort of shipping/packing and answering all the e-mails.

open to partial trade/sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks