What's new

Scrubs - Season 6 (1 Viewer)

ZacharyTait

Senior HTF Member
The ultimate guy-lie had me rolling as well as the interaction between Elliot, Janitor and Kelso.

The nanny was hot, but I thought Sarah was hotter standing there in the classroom in her bra. Anyone want to post a screenshot?

I suspected it was Laverne based on the dialogue and the way that they kept shooting her throughout the episode. The framing and the lighting gave me clues.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
It should be back in 10 days (this coming Thursday has the 5-episode Office marathon, with Andy Barker being the only new episode/show that night).

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Over at Paul Harris's http://www.harrisonline.com/ in his weekly discussion with Aaron Barnhart (of the Kansas City Star and online at TVBarn.com), Aaron mentions that if NBC decides to pass on Scrubs next season, since it is a Touchstone show, ABC will be quite happy to pick it up.

Neil

nickGreenwood

Second Unit
Real Name
Nick Greenwood

He has always gone through this with her, I'm a little surprised that they're going down that route again. I thought that Bill said that was over for good after the 4th season.

Interesting episode, not the best of the season, but Janitor as the Chief of Medicine was funny, he got more work done in a few days then Kelso does in 6 years. :)

Scott Thomas

Second Unit
I agree, JD had his chance and Elliot (as well as us viewers) have moved on. I think it was wrong not to shun Kim at the end even though he had every right to be angry.

Daniel Swartz

Second Unit
For those who haven't heard yet, "Scrubs" was picked up by NBC for a seventh season this week.

In helping promote the season finale of the show tomorrow, my website (ThoughtWorthy Media) did a long podcast with The Blanks (aka The Worthless Peons) in case anyone was interested in listening (it's a free mp3 download):

http://www.thoughtworthy.com/contact...ntact_id=12830

Just click on the "Podcasts" tab. It's also available through iTunes (again, it's free).

Laverne's death, as explained by Sam (the actor who plays Ted) in the interview, was entirely Bill Lawrence's decision.

Hope you guys enjoy it!

Best,

Dan

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Great, great episode. Could have come from any of the first five seasons. Even the ending, which was horrible and devastating, was emotionally true for those characters unlike much of what has come before in this season.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
BIG SPOILER for next season:http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ent/4894476.htmlScrubs brings actress backAloma Wright will return to series as twin sister of dead character
Zap2it.com

Aloma Wright's character on Scrubs died two-thirds of the way through last season. Her job, however, did not.

Wright, who played the sarcastic, God-fearing nurse Laverne Roberts on the NBC comedy, will return to the show for its seventh and final year — playing Laverne's twin sister [Shirley].

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks