What's new

Scrubs (season 4) ongoing thread (2 Viewers)

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
weird. I was looking through the TV guide on Tuesday and checked my Tivo and it said it wasnt recording so I had to go in and add it to the season pass. Hmmmm.
Never the less, I did think the show is still at it's best. Great one liners, funny biker gang gags and Heather Graham, I think, will fit in just fine.
Liked the JD/Heahter Graham character singing at the end. Nice touch.

Question, who was the musical group on the alarm clock?

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
That was the suger hill gang. The self proclaimed founders of rap. Rappers Delight

ZacharyTait

Senior HTF Member
For those that missed this, it's on again Saturday night at 8:30. This time I will tape it, even if I'm watching it. :b

MattGentry

Second Unit
Whoo hoo! It's back!

I missed it, but managed to watch it anyways. That was a great episode.

Scooters!

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
9/14/04 "My New Game"

I thought it was funny in many places, but off in narrative flow for some reason.

Lots of the Todd. Jordan and Ted return. Molly got in some nice zingers on Cox.

Kevin Eckhardt

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Kevin Eckhardt
I've just started watching Scrubs this season and all I can say is "why didn't I start watching this sooner?" I hope this comes out on DVD soon so that I can see what I missed during the first three seasons.

Kevin

Bob-N

Supporting Actor
I agree. I missed all of the first season and the first half of the second. Missed last night's episode. Wife took over and was watching Big Brother, uggh.:frowning:

Jesse Blacklow

Senior HTF Member
As a loyal, nay hardcore fan of the show, I have to say this is certainly shaping up to be a great season. The JD-Turk interplay (especially in last night's episode), have really picked up. Heather Graham has not only shaken my low expectations of her as a guest, she's blown them away. Either she's really grown as an actor, or her personality meshes with the character really well. Whatever it is, she's really funny on this show. I'm kinda hoping they keep her on as a permanent fixture to the show.

DaveBB

Supporting Actor
Does anyone know how long Heather Graham is slated to be on the show?

imdb.com has her listed as currently working on a film called "Cake" with Sarah Chalke and two other films in pre-production. Wonder if working on "Cake" with Sarah Chalke was how she ended up on "Scrubs"?

Looking at the nbc.com website it describes her as "new cast member" and not as a "special guest" or "guest star".

Maybe she'll end up like Christa Miller (Dr. Cox's ex-wife, mother of his child etc) and will not be in every episode so she can do other work.

She has been an excellent addition to the cast and easily works with the show's style of comedy.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Supposedly Heather was signed to do 8 episodes, but that stay could be extended if things are clicking on the show.

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
I didnt watch regulary until I got tivo because they kept swithing it around and prempting it. Like Arrested Development, Scrubs is one of the best Comedies on TV but you would never know it from the way NBC treats or from the amount of Emmy recognition it gets.

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
Heather Graham has fit in so well, I really hope she's there to stay.

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
Heather is certainly clicking rather well.

I think NBC is giving more love to Scrubs this year. It's ratings are (and have been for some time) quite good, with a pretty devoted fanbase.

Maybe they'll start treating it right,
Chuck

Thomas H G

Screenwriter
Yea Heather has fit better than I thought she would. I wouldn't be mad if they made her a permanent cast member.

Jim a while ago I read somewhere that they were working on some dvds for this fall/winter. Not sure where that was, but I'll see if I can find it again. Needless to say, I'd buy them up in a second.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks