What's new

Scrubs (season 4) ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

Darren Conroy

Stunt Coordinator
I, for one, enjoyed the hell out of Cox's and Kelso's conversation about patient respect. They aren't too callous to have values, they just keep them well hidden from the hospital neophytes. I love these glimpses of their personalities, as it's obvious they're covering something up when acting the way they usually do around the office.

I also love how the show isn't shallow enough to show Turk and Carla's marital turbulence as a constant downhill spiral, but something they really are working on and making progress. Even if they end up split up, there will be that asterisk next to the decision that they put serious effort into it.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
4/5/05

Now that was a classic Scrubs episode, with most of the jokes working, and in rapid-fire fashion. Good stuff!

Darren Conroy

Stunt Coordinator
That was great. Nice to see the drama let up, I was afraid this episode was going to lay it on thick. Although I am interested to see how the next one turns out.

"That man is a human sundial."

(What's sad is I think I've used that phrase before.)

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
Great dialogue as usual. I always love when they have those extra long sentences(lists?) when they are trying to get a point across.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I thought it was a little flat, relying on the easy gag more than usual. But a little flat by "Scrubs" standards is still very much above average.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I thought tonight's episode was much better. Two standout moments: "Our media room, baby." and Cox with the pizza and videos. Sincere Cox is wonderful when they do it because they do it so rarely. Shows rarely earn their sentiment like "Scrubs" does.

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
I thought it was a great episode. Not quite as perfect as the few after the break, but pretty outstanding. My fave was the faux "Snorri" cam on Janitor as he's wearing his baby blues around the hospital. And Dr. Cox relating to the teenager (3,4,5,6,7,8,9 times).

Great stuff,
Chuck

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
So that was the 22nd episode of the season, will there be a couple more (like in season 1), or are we done with Scrubs this season?

Kevin Eckhardt

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Kevin Eckhardt
TV Tome doesn't list any more episodes after this one, so it looks like the season might be over. Don't remember any "season finale" advertising though.

Jesse Blacklow

Senior HTF Member
NBC has the season finale scheduled for May 17, and they were already renewed through 2006, so no need for a Arrested Development/Veronica Mars petition is needed yet. According to Zap2It and others, Bill Lawrence has stated that something big happens in the finale. Stop reading if you don't want to be spoiled (From Zap2It):

BrandonM

Stunt Coordinator
TV Tome actually lists the Scrubs season finale as airing on May 17th in their "Show News" section.

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
There is a new episode entitled "My Faith in Humanity" with guest star Josh Randall airing on April 26th. He was signed for at least three episodes, so we may get a total of 25 for this season (unless one of the eps he was signed for was next season's premiere).

Regards,

Kevin Eckhardt

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Kevin Eckhardt
I happily stand corrected. That's what I get for bookmarking the Episode List page and forgetting about the show news section.

Kevin Hewell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Hewell
I read there is going to be 26 episodes this season.

I also read that

Jason Bateman

is supposed to be in one of the last eps of the season.

Kevin Clemons

Stunt Coordinator
Good episode last night! I really like that the show just seems to move effortlessly from week to week, almost like no time was lost at all. That said, I absolutely loved Ted's "business card" and the fact that attorney was spelled wrong on it.

i also loved Turks comment about the huge picture of the rubber duck being an ink blot test...great great television.

Kevin

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
I wasn't expecting a new episode until next week, but I'm glad my Tivo caught it. Josh Randall's understated disgust with J.D. worked great. Janitor's rat bag was amusing.

Regards,

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks