What's new

Scrubs (season 4) ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
king of queens stll does that. that does one in the beginning too.

Lee Jamilkowski

Stunt Coordinator
I think I enjoyed the rerun episodes from last night even more than I did the first time.

Can't wait for the last six of the season. Although, I read a spoiler somewhere that is quite disturbing and I can't believe the show would go there. And I hope there's some mistake and that it isn't what it appears to be.

For those who must know the spoiler (as much as I hate to post this one), it is that... Carla and J.D. end up kissing each other

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
Word on the street is that Josh Randall (Dr. Mike Burton from "Ed") will be doing a multi-episode stint on Scrubs before season's end. I wonder if he will make a $10 bet with JD's brother?

Regards,

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
As I was channel-surfing last night, I happened to catch an episode of "Punk'd" and it featured them punking Zach Braff with the help of Donald Faison (Turk). The pair go to a local liquor store to pick up adult refreshments, and the Punk'd gang had a bunch of kids spray paint and vandalize Zach's Porsche, and when the pair come out and witness the vandalism, one of the "security guards" manages to capture the youngest kid, and you could almost see the steam escaping from Zach's ears while he's contemplating smacking the living hell out of him for what he did to his car. Good stuff.

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
It wasn't real spray paint, probably something you could hose down or get rid of with a $5 car wash.

Thomas H G

Screenwriter
Funny, I was sufing the tube this weekend too and happened to catch this episode of punk'd.
Zach reacted way cooler than I would of. I would of chased one of those little punks down and beaten the sh*t outta him.

Oh and I think there's a new episode on this week, correct?

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
New episode tonight. and the Office moves to its new time slot after Scrubs I believe

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
I agree with Patrick. Treading water...felt a little forced. Not bad, but certainly not as good as the run before the short break. That run was ridiculously good.

Still, happy it was new.

Take care,
Chuck

Kevin Hewell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Hewell
Cox: "Have a nice day, you look like a purse!"

Laverne: "She googled yo' ass."

Bwah! I thought last night's ep was great.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks