Scrubs Bonus Disc

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Jared Reich, May 12, 2005.

1. Jared Reich

Jared Reich Stunt Coordinator

The Scrubs bonus disc that is available at Best Buy I am wondering about. Does anyone know if it is exclusive to Best Buy or is it available at any store with the set?

2. CraigL

CraigL Screenwriter

Exclusive to Best Buy.

3. RossH

RossH Stunt Coordinator

Ross Hudgins
    Anyone know if it's a USA only thing...I can't find any mention on bestbuy.ca.

If it's not available in Canada, I'll pick up this set from another store closer to me.

4. Tom McA

Tom McA Stunt Coordinator

Pre-ordered "Scrubs" S1 a month ago from bestbuy.com. Bonus disc did NOT arrive with it. I know "supplies are limited", but I'm p*ssed.

5. TravisR

TravisR Studio Mogul

If you can get to a BB store, you could probably exchange the set for one with the bonus disc.

6. Jesse Blacklow

Jesse Blacklow Cinematographer

Same here. I'm hoping TravisR is right, because if they don't sell out of bonus discs for top-tier titles like "Indiana Jones" on the day of release, I can't see how they'd run out for something with 1/10th the advertising.

7. RandallJ

RandallJ Auditioning

This happened to me, too. And unfortunately I opened the package so I can't take it back for exchange. I complained to Best Buy and got a lame canned response. It's bait-and-switch. You can't run out of something before it's even available in stores. They've been informed that I will never buy anything from them again (bonus disc or not).

8. RossH

RossH Stunt Coordinator

Ross Hudgins
    Yeah, they didn't have it in Canada at all, so I was happy to buy my set at A&B Sound...the less I support Best Buy, the better off we all are...except people who work there I guess.

9. AndyMcKinney

AndyMcKinney Cinematographer

That's exactly why I waited until release day and bought it "in-store." Didn't think it was worth taking a chance ordering it through the mail and not getting what I was expecting.