What's new

Scrubs Bonus Disc (1 Viewer)

Jared Reich

Stunt Coordinator
The Scrubs bonus disc that is available at Best Buy I am wondering about. Does anyone know if it is exclusive to Best Buy or is it available at any store with the set?

RossH

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ross Hudgins
Anyone know if it's a USA only thing...I can't find any mention on bestbuy.ca.

If it's not available in Canada, I'll pick up this set from another store closer to me.

Tom McA

Stunt Coordinator
Pre-ordered "Scrubs" S1 a month ago from bestbuy.com. Bonus disc did NOT arrive with it. I know "supplies are limited", but I'm p*ssed.

Jesse Blacklow

Senior HTF Member

Same here. I'm hoping TravisR is right, because if they don't sell out of bonus discs for top-tier titles like "Indiana Jones" on the day of release, I can't see how they'd run out for something with 1/10th the advertising.

RandallJ

Auditioning

This happened to me, too. And unfortunately I opened the package so I can't take it back for exchange. I complained to Best Buy and got a lame canned response. It's bait-and-switch. You can't run out of something before it's even available in stores. They've been informed that I will never buy anything from them again (bonus disc or not).

RossH

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ross Hudgins
Yeah, they didn't have it in Canada at all, so I was happy to buy my set at A&B Sound...the less I support Best Buy, the better off we all are...except people who work there I guess.

AndyMcKinney

Senior HTF Member

That's exactly why I waited until release day and bought it "in-store." Didn't think it was worth taking a chance ordering it through the mail and not getting what I was expecting.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks