What's new

Directors Screenshot Contest (Yet Another) (2 Viewers)

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
Me too. :frowning: Damn, the curiosity is killing me. :)

I know I've seen this Round 1 shot, but can't place it. :angry:

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
Me too. :frowning: Damn, the curiosity is killing me. :)

I know I've seen this Round 1 shot, but can't place it. :angry:

Bill McA

Senior HTF Member
Now that he's gone (again), I can tell you that the banned Henry Martin was an alias for the banned Martin Teller :D

I'd like to know more about these edited screenshots of Henry's :)

Bill McA

Senior HTF Member
Now that he's gone (again), I can tell you that the banned Henry Martin was an alias for the banned Martin Teller :D

I'd like to know more about these edited screenshots of Henry's :)

Nick Sievers

Senior HTF Member
I realised that when he started the tournament because 'mteller' was in the filename of his screenshots. How does someone manage to get banned twice. :D

I always miss out as well, and I only missed it by seconds because when I clicked on the thread it disappeared.

Nick Sievers

Senior HTF Member
I realised that when he started the tournament because 'mteller' was in the filename of his screenshots. How does someone manage to get banned twice. :D

I always miss out as well, and I only missed it by seconds because when I clicked on the thread it disappeared.

Mark Shannon

Screenwriter
Bill, I don't quite remember Martin Teller, but it makes sense.

About the screenshots. It's quite simple. Seeing as he couldn't post to update us as to what happened, and the thread was still open (with the image links remaining), he took advantage of that. The shots were edited with text simply put over them describing what happened, and also the movie from which each shot came from put on the shots too. He then re-uploaded the shots to the same host, with the same filenames, so that the image links remained the same, but instead linked to the edited images. Smart, if you ask me, but a complete idiot to actually do it. I think he deserved to be banned from saying what he did on the edited images.

*EDIT* Please, though, don't discuss this any furthur in this thread. I don't want it getting closed, so I'd appreciate if somewhere else was found to dicuss this from this point on.

Mark Shannon

Screenwriter
Bill, I don't quite remember Martin Teller, but it makes sense.

About the screenshots. It's quite simple. Seeing as he couldn't post to update us as to what happened, and the thread was still open (with the image links remaining), he took advantage of that. The shots were edited with text simply put over them describing what happened, and also the movie from which each shot came from put on the shots too. He then re-uploaded the shots to the same host, with the same filenames, so that the image links remained the same, but instead linked to the edited images. Smart, if you ask me, but a complete idiot to actually do it. I think he deserved to be banned from saying what he did on the edited images.

*EDIT* Please, though, don't discuss this any furthur in this thread. I don't want it getting closed, so I'd appreciate if somewhere else was found to dicuss this from this point on.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I've seen Round 1 before. I just can't place it. I'm thinking I only saw the trailer though and not the actual movie.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I've seen Round 1 before. I just can't place it. I'm thinking I only saw the trailer though and not the actual movie.

George_W_K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
George
I knew I should check for another contest as soon as the last one ended. Congratulations on your clear win of the other, Ray!:D

The first shot I didn't know, so I'm on par with my usual screenshot ability. I know I've seen the next one, but I might not figure it out in time.

George_W_K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
George
I knew I should check for another contest as soon as the last one ended. Congratulations on your clear win of the other, Ray!:D

The first shot I didn't know, so I'm on par with my usual screenshot ability. I know I've seen the next one, but I might not figure it out in time.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks