What's new

Screen for Front Projector (1 Viewer)

Jeffrey Beal

Agent
Well I have made the plung into front projection I just recieved my sony hs-10 projector (used but with only 100hrs on it) the price was right and I am please so far yet I wasnt really prepared with a screen and funds are tight so I am thinking about a diy screen and I came across Goo. systems there a company that provide a special screen paint and being that I am a painter by trade the idea is something I am not oppsosed to yet they offer regular crt white and then digital lite grey and then standard grey has anyone used this product and or heard of another source for diy screen either material or paint I am open to suggestions thanks for reading and I hope to get some feedback. Cya

Sincerely, Jeff

Jim Mcc

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jim
Jeffrey, I built a 16:9 screen, 52"X92" for about $40, and I am very happy with it. I used 1X3 pine for frame and bracing, and Blackout cloth from Joann Fabrics. This is my first screen/projector(Infocus X1). Check out the DIY screen section at Avsforum.com for pictures and instructions.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kisanwiki
Recent bookmarks