What's new

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World Press Event Photos, Video and Contest (1 Viewer)

Fhantom99

Auditioning
Real Name
James
Dude.. I want to chill with Michael Cera and Mary Elizabeth Winstead!

Winning the Grand Prize would be pretty killer too.

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
OK, sorry for the delays, here are the winners:

Jesse Skeen

Joseph Young

therris (Jason)

Bleddyn Williams

Jeff F

I need you all to PM me your shipping addresses. If I don't have your info by Thursday night at 11:59PM PT I'll pick another winner. First person to respond is the grand prize winner, the rest are runners up. Congratulations to our winners and thanks to everyone for participating. Keep an eye out on the Home page for our next contest which will go up sometime tomorrow and you could win a copy of The Six Million Dollar Man Complete Series on DVD (40 discs and only available from Time Life for $240)

TraciFanscape

Auditioning
Real Name
Traci
Originally Posted by Rolando

I aso really enjoyed Shaun Of The Dead and unexpectedly, Hot Fuzz. A realy nice surprise.

win the BD or not I look forward to seeing the film.

I loved Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz too, those movies made me a complete Edgar Wright fan! But just like you, I enjoy everything Michael Cera’s in, so I was even more excited to hear he was going to be in Edgar’s version of Scott Pilgrim. I don’t think any other director could have made it not only an entertaining movie, but able to live up to its comic book counterpart. The music was awesome too!

By the way, if you don't get around to buying the dvd or bluray, and just want to see Scott Pilgrim again, Movies On Demand on Cable is the best way to watch it - it's available now on Movies On Demand on Cable, but it'll be weeks before it hits Netflix or Redbox! Check out Movies On Demand on Cable's Facebook page for more info: [url=https://exg3.exghost.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.facebook.com/cablevideostore]http://www.facebook.com/cablevideostore

I work with Movies on Demand, so let me know if you have any questions!

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Originally Posted by Adam Gregorich

OK, sorry for the delays, here are the winners:

Jesse Skeen

Joseph Young

therris (Jason)

Bleddyn Williams

Jeff F

I need you all to PM me your shipping addresses. If I don't have your info by Thursday night at 11:59PM PT I'll pick another winner. First person to respond is the grand prize winner, the rest are runners up. Congratulations to our winners and thanks to everyone for participating. Keep an eye out on the Home page for our next contest which will go up sometime tomorrow and you could win a copy of The Six Million Dollar Man Complete Series on DVD (40 discs and only available from Time Life for $240)

I never heard back from therris (Jason), so I drew and alternate this weekend: Justin Cleveland

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Thanks for your patience guys. Universal ran into a snag with the backstage passes, so they are substituting a copy of Edgar Wright's Shaun of the Dead on DVD instead. It will arrive in a second shipment. Thanks again to everyone who read the coverage and entered! Don't miss our Epson Projector give-a-way and our Six Million Dollar Man (Complete Series) give-a-way. Details can be found on the main page (HOME tab at the top of the page).

manthas24

Auditioning
Real Name
samantha aluse
Fantastic choice - I bet I would lose it to one of my kids within 15 minutes of opening the package

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Loved the film.. though I have to admit, I can't remember any film ever make me check my phone (which I knew was off) so many times.. ever. I found myself grabbing in my pocket to make sure it wasn't me so often by the end of the movie I was laughing about it.

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Originally Posted by mattCR

Loved the film.. though I have to admit, I can't remember any film ever make me check my phone (which I knew was off) so many times.. ever. I found myself grabbing in my pocket to make sure it wasn't me so often by the end of the movie I was laughing about it.

Very funny!

Bleddyn Williams

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bleddyn Williams
Originally Posted by Adam Gregorich

Thanks for your patience guys. Universal ran into a snag with the backstage passes, so they are substituting a copy of Edgar Wright's Shaun of the Dead on DVD instead. It will arrive in a second shipment. Thanks again to everyone who read the coverage and entered! Don't miss our Epson Projector give-a-way and our Six Million Dollar Man (Complete Series) give-a-way. Details can be found on the main page (HOME tab at the top of the page).

Cheers, Adam! I got Shaun today via FedEx, but have not received Scott yet. Can you say when Scott was mailed?

Thanks very much.

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Bleddyn-

I'm not sure. Universal was handling the mailings. All I know is that the two discs were shipped separately. PM me if you don't have it my Monday evening.

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
Picked mine up yesterday from Fedex- both movies were in one box. Already have Shaun on HD-DVD, but since I'm an obsessive collector I'll keep and watch the regular DVD also (will also with Scott Pilgrim since it came with both.) Haven't had time to watch Scott yet due to homework, but it'll be the first thing I watch when I have time!

Thanks a TON again for giving me extra time to claim this- I didn't think to check the thread to see who won, and I would've kicked myself if it had gotten away!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks