What's new

Scott Atwell Star Trek Discussion thread (Series and Films) (6 Viewers)

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
Nelson,Please do jump in. I'm not able to spend as much time on the Board these days.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
"I didn't ask ya to the board Lad! ". :)Okay, poor Miss Chapel's love life is certainly taking a strain as she has lost Roger in What Are Little Girls Made Of.

FanCollector

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lee
I think that's all. She got to help open the show once a year (plus the silent appearance in Spock's Brain). Nelson-3, Scott-1

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Oops, I see I left out the word "check" above in my quoting Scotty from "That Which Survives". I hope that wasn't taken as an insult Scott and it probably seemed out of nowhere. That's interesting that Miss Chapel was seen that often in the teaser. Makes me wonder about the other supporting players. I think they faired better with more appearances in the teasers. Perhaps Mr. Kyle carries a similar distinction with Miss Chapel. I'll work on a question today or tomorrow..

FanCollector

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lee
I think the others probably do a lot better because they had a reason to be on the bridge where so many teasers took place. Good question about Kyle. Did he appear in any besides Mirror, Mirror and The Immunity Syndrome?

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
Nelson Au said:
Oops, I see I left out the word "check" above in my quoting Scotty from "That Which Survives". I hope that wasn't taken as an insult Scott and it probably seemed out of nowhere.
Nelson,

Aye! I didn't even notice that, but thanks. :)

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Well, since we are on the subject of Mr. Kyle, let's keep going. If we have not already, why not name all the episodes he appears in. He's in a total of 11. Two have already been named. And for extra fun, what was his main job that day? But the main question is what are the 11 appearances.

FanCollector

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lee
I'll bet you a bowl of chicken soup that his first appearance was Tomorrow is Yesterday.As far as his main job, do you mean his job on the ship in each given episode? He was the transporter operator in Tomorrow is Yesterday and Mirror, Mirror, and helmsman in The Immunity Syndrome, which catches us up to all the ones named so far.

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
I don't think I have them all, but Kyle was also in The Doomsday Machine, Catspaw, The Apple, Space Seed, The City On the Edge Of Forever, Who Mourns For Adonais?, Wolf In the Fold, and The Lights Of Zetar. I think it would also be challenging to name all of the episodes of TAS in which Kyle appeared.

FanCollector

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lee
In fact, Scott, I think you do have them all. For the other part of Nelson's question, he was the transporter operator in all of them except The Apple and Who Mourns...?

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
"You get 10 out of 10 old boy!" To quote from The Great Escape. That's 7 for Scott and three for Lee. I'm just counting the TOS appearances, but yes, he was there in TAS, maybe not John Winston, but the same guy. According to Memory Alpha, City on the Edge of Forever wasn't among his episodes. And Lee, more bonuses for naming his jobs. Well, that was a quick one. Scott, you got the majority of main answers to the question. Plus Lee got the bonus round. How do I score this one? Call it a draw. The next question is up for grabs.My knowledge of TAS is almost nil! But Kyle certainly was there.

FanCollector

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lee
Memory Alpha is...not precise. He was definitely the transporter operator attacked by Dr. McCoy and rubbing his neck as he reports to Kirk over the intercom after David L. Ross finds him.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks