Scorpion Press Release: Ator The Fighting Eagle

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Ronald Epstein, Jun 25, 2012.

1. Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein Administrator
    Owner

Ronald Epstein
    [​IMG]
    http://www.amazon.com/Ator-Fighting-Eagle-Miles-OKeefe/dp/B007HMCQ6A/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1340622540&sr=1-1&keywords=ator+the+fighting+eagle
    On June 26th, Scorpion Releasing, in conjunction with Camelot Entertainment, presents ATOR THE FIGHTING EAGLE! MILES O'KEEFE stars as ATOR in the first of four films featuring the muscle-bound Ator character! In his first adventure, Ator, son of Thorn, is destined to put an end to the dynasty of the Spider! He must rescue his sister from the evil clutches of Dakar, the High Priest of the Spider (Dakkar). On his way, he learns the secrets of martial arts and befriends Roon (Sabrina Siani), an Amazon thief who joins Ator on the journey to the Temple, along with a baby bear! Together, they conquer danger after danger as they encounter many supernatural villains. Also starring Euro cult icons Laura Gemser and Edmund Purdom, ATOR is finally unleashed onto DVD in a brand new 16x9 widescreen master!

Special Features

Brand New 16 x 9 (1.78:1) widescreen master

Play with or without the "Kat Skratch Cinema" format with the Warrior Queen of the Dead Ages

MSRP is 19.95

2. Lord Dalek

Lord Dalek Cinematographer

Joel Henderson
    Kavey Dwellers? Wasn't he in....

3. cineMANIAC

cineMANIAC Cinematographer
    Supporter

Luis
    I grabbed a copy of Ator mainly because I'm a Joe D'Amato completist. If they ever release any of the 3 sequels, that's where I'll draw the line :D