What's new

scorching hot computer deal of a lifetime (1 Viewer)

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
they sold out of the server bundles so quickly that they had to go out and buy motherboards to fulfill orders. the show attendees near the end of the tour are the lucky ones, they apparently couldnt find any S2882 boards, so those of us who ordered that bundle got the upgraded S2892, which includes two 16x pci-e slots (one at 16x and one at 4x speed). i've ordered a few parts for it already, i'm getting excited to see how fast this beast really is.

CJ

John_Bonner

Supporting Actor
Good show last night. I actually enjoyed the presentations by the AMD guys and the dude from Microsoft. The Media Center Edition of WinXP looks pretty slick.

**Highlights**
Got my $250 bundle
Good presentation
Pretty good food
Free parking
Decent giveaways from the vendor tables (Epox, Asus, Abit, Gigabyte, Ati, a few others)

Even though I didn't win anything, the raffle at the end was insane. Since it was the last night of the tour they were giving away lots of stuff. Motherboards, video cards, shirts, golf sweaters, jackets, even a few Opteron chips.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks