What's new

SB Live's surround sound (1 Viewer)

Ken Garrison

Supporting Actor
Ok, I have Power DVD. I played Rush Hour 2 in DTS. Sounded great. Got 4.1 audio. And I tried my MPEG Video CD files. Prologic 2 was workign great with those. But, when I play a MUSIC file in Power DVD, why is the left and center info coming mostly out of the front left speaker and the right infomation coming out of the left REAR speaker only? This ain't supposed to happen. Oh, and another problem. When I play music in winamp, the sound comes out of all 4 speakers, including mono sounds. On a Prologic system, this don't happen. Only OUT OF PHASE info comes out of the back. How do I fix this?

Ken Garrison

Supporting Actor
Anybody? My primary concern is the sound, including Mono sounds are coming out of the back speakers as well as the front.

Ken Garrison

Supporting Actor
HELLO? I'd like the surround on my SB LIVE card to act like a Prologic system. I want front and mono info in the front, and out of phase surround info in the back, when I'm listening to my MP3s in Winamp and such. How do I do it.

I keep talking to keep this post on Page 1. I'd love to have an answer. Kinda silly that mono info also comes out of the back.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks