What's new

Say it isn't so...Eddie Murphy as the riddler in next Batman? (1 Viewer)

Pete-D

Screenwriter
The Shia LaBeouf as Robin is the real tip off that this is fake, lol.

Nolan and Bale both have already said Robin will never happen.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Yeah, very clearly bogus info. That the likes of Drudge and Fox picked it up (and no one else) doesn't surprise me.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
This sounds pretty good to me, a lighter tone would be a nice change from that dreary Dark Knight.

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member

Yeah, I'm sure they feel eager to take a completely different path after Dark Knight since it did so poorly at the box office...

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell

Have to keep the series fresh! Nolan wont want to repeat himself, he;s an artist!

This has now been picked up by the New York Times website, quoting the already mentioned above sources.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
It's nice to see that The New York Times is less reliable than Ain't It Cool News. I know that The Times aren't in the movie reporting business but common sense should really make you wonder about the validity of this news when you're arguably the most respected newspaper on the planet.

Pete-D

Screenwriter

Has Nolan ever even done a "light" movie?

If this was even true (which it almost 99.9% certainly is not) who's to say Eddie Murphy's Riddler wouldn't be a serial killer and Robin is a street jigolo, lol.

Nolan's Batman films are never going to be "light", accept that and move on already, you had four "MTV Batman" movies already.

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Ah yes, when Batman films were fun and brightly coloured. [smiles whistfully] Danny Elfman's wonderful theme music... [sniff] Now it's just... noise [bites fist]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks