What's new

SAVING GRACE - Season 3 (1 Viewer)

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
I can't believe we're nine episodes into the season there isn't even a thread for this season. I can't be the only one who enjoys this show, it averages almost 3.5 million viewers a week.

No love for Grace? Earl? Rhetta? (And what the hell is wrong with her husband?)

I think next week will be the end of the summer block of episodes. I'm not sure if there is going to be the usual spring run as well, because I have no idea how many episodes there are going to be this season.

I have just learned that the fourth and final season will consist of 9 episodes, and will conclude the story of Grace and her angel. Those episodes will air sometime next summer. If there is going to be a block of new episodes this spring, I expect that they're going to be advancing the angel story much faster than what we've seen in the past. Instead of a crime-of-the-week story with a new clue or two on the religious side, I think we're going to learn much more about Grace and her "mission", Neely and maybe even Leon and the meaning of his fate.

Regards,

Joe

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter
Looks like the show is being canceled too. Between it and the Closer these two shows are some of my favorites.

I think they are going to kill her off! What do you think?

http://filmtvindustry.suite101.com/article.cfm/saving_grace_canceled

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks