SAVING GRACE - Season 3

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Joseph DeMartino, Aug 16, 2009.

1. Joseph DeMartino

Joseph DeMartino Lead Actor

Joseph DeMartino
    I can't believe we're nine episodes into the season there isn't even a thread for this season. I can't be the only one who enjoys this show, it averages almost 3.5 million viewers a week.

No love for Grace? Earl? Rhetta? (And what the hell is wrong with her husband?)

I think next week will be the end of the summer block of episodes. I'm not sure if there is going to be the usual spring run as well, because I have no idea how many episodes there are going to be this season.

I have just learned that the fourth and final season will consist of 9 episodes, and will conclude the story of Grace and her angel. Those episodes will air sometime next summer. If there is going to be a block of new episodes this spring, I expect that they're going to be advancing the angel story much faster than what we've seen in the past. Instead of a crime-of-the-week story with a new clue or two on the religious side, I think we're going to learn much more about Grace and her "mission", Neely and maybe even Leon and the meaning of his fate.

Regards,

Joe

2. Rhett_Y

Rhett_Y Screenwriter

Looks like the show is being canceled too. Between it and the Closer these two shows are some of my favorites.

I think they are going to kill her off! What do you think?

http://filmtvindustry.suite101.com/article.cfm/saving_grace_canceled

3. Mark_B

Mark_B Second Unit

Mark
    The Final Season begins March 29th. at 10:00.