What's new

Samsung LED double image with regular TV signal (1 Viewer)

Gazz

Auditioning
Real Name
Gary Hall
Hi folks - long time, listener, first time caller. I've had my new Samsung 6003 series LED (2D, not 3D) hooked up for a few days now. As hoped, it does an amazing job displaying HD content. However, it doesn't do such an amazing job with a regular satellite signal. I'm getting a slight double image, like a shadow that is always there offset by half an inch or so. I expected the picture might not be perfect given resolution scaling, but this isn't really acceptable. I've check the coax connections to the satellite receiver and to the TV, and they are snug. I also tried hooking it up via RCA cable - no difference. None of the TV settings seems to improve things. Any ideas as to what would cause this and how to resolve it?

Gazz

Auditioning
Real Name
Gary Hall
Hi Michael - A regular DVD signal is fine, as is Netflix routed via the blu-ray player. I tried hooking it up again via RCA and this time it seemed to improve, although the issue is still there. I'm wondering if the problem is somewhere in the signal chain for the satellite...yet there was no issue with the previous TV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks