What's new

Sabrina the Teenage Witch S1: Edits, music replacement(?) (1 Viewer)

Wezzo

Second Unit
Got my copy of Sabrina S1 in the post today, and I note that on the back there is a note saying "Some episodes may be edited from their original network versions. Some music has been changed for this home entertainment version." I was wondering if there were any reviews around yet that clarify how much, and what, has been cut?

Derek_J

Stunt Coordinator
I *might* put up with some music cuts, and not be happy about it, but if they've edited it anymore than that...

And if they cut Britney Spears from whatever season she appeared, even that would be unacceptable.

Boo Hartbreak Films, Paramount or whoever's responsible.

Jaime_Weinman

Supporting Actor
Yes, the Violent Femmes episode is this season.

The only episode I've checked so far is the episode "Sweet Charity," which starts with Salem singing "Witchcraft." Fortunately, that's still there. Small mercies.

I also watched the first part of the Violent Femmes episode and I did hear one Violent Femmes song ("I Hate the TV"). So it seems like at least some music is intact.

But I admit I won't be able to identify which songs have been changed, so hopefully someone else will be able to do so (maybe at Sitcoms Online).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks