What's new

Ryan Seacrest gets star on hollywood walk of fame (1 Viewer)

Paul Sandhu

Supporting Actor
How many great actors just get there's and this guy is on one TV show and had a failed talk show and he gets one.

This just makes it worth less to those that actually deserved it.

Julian Lalor

Supporting Actor
Well, Mary Kate and Ashley have one, so why can't Ryan? We'll be seeing Omarosa getting hers next year, in all likelihood. The Walk of Fame is just real estate for sale to whoever is willing to fork out 15 grand and who has managed to keep working in the industry for 5 years.

DaveBB

Supporting Actor
I can just picture it. A couple people pulling up in a pickup truck, getting the jackhammer out and start working on the concrete. Quickly the LA cops pull up, lights on and sirens blaring. They ask what you're doing and someone responds "We're removing Ryan Seacrest's star from the Walk of Fame." The cops think for about 2 seconds and say "Get back to work."

Rutgar

Second Unit
Here is a link to a list of everyone who's on the Hollywood Walk of Fame:

http://www.answers.com/topic/list-of...d-walk-of-fame

You will be surprised at who's name you'll find. For example, Kenny Baker's on it, and all I know him from is playing R2D2 in the Star Wars movies. Of course, I believe he also signed the R2D2 imprint in the cement at the Chinese Theater. So I guess it should be no surprise that he also has a Star. Kermit the Frog has a Star, and he's not even a real person.

Oh, and Paula Abdul has a Star as well.

Mike Williams

Screenwriter
Kenny Baker may be best know -- and to most, ONLY known -- for playing R2-D2, but let's remember that Star Wars (especially C-3PO and R2-D2) have been a HUGE part of pop culture for nearly 30 years.

EricW

Senior HTF Member
based on the fact that no one's mentioned it, i'll assume none of the late nite talkshow hosts have touched on Seacrest's star. hard to believe!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks