What's new

Rouge Squadron III-Rebel Strike (1 Viewer)

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
If any mods read this, please correct the title to "Rogue Squadron III-Rebel Strike". Everytime I see "Rouge Squadron", I get a disturbing image of a fleet of X-Wing pilots wearing feather boas and lots of rouge. :D

-Dave

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Just checked out the video. It took a while to get, but it was pretty good. The camera bugs me in the stuff they showed, hopefully its just for dramatic effect. Graphics and such look good though.

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
I saw the video on another site via direct link( No add servers installed on your comp, yay!) and am a bit worried.

Some of it looked good, other portions of it made RS2 look superior by comparison. But, I'll probably get it anyway. I hope RS4 takes place during the New Jedi Order erra with us fighting Yuzzahn Vong. I'm getting a bit tired of revamping OT ideas over and over again.

Steven_V

Stunt Coordinator
Here is a direct link to the gameplay footage:

http://media.nouvelempire.net/jeux/103/rebelstrike.mp4

htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

Todd H

Go Dawgs!
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd
Looks tasty! Now if only they's make a Star Wars game where I could kill Ewoks. Damn those stupid little bastards! ;)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I think this is it. In one interview, the guy didn't directly answer the question, but it sounded like you can kill them. Whether or not there's a penalty for doing so is unknown.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
The Ewoks act the same way as ground soldiers did in Rogue Leader (like in the Hoth mission). They will man gun turrets and such for you, and you can kill them, but doing so is not in your best interest.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
There's a new video up at cube.ign.com (I'd provide a direct link, but I'm not sure it would work for others). Looks even better than the previous video. This game is getting pretty exciting.

Users who are viewing this thread