Rouge Squadron 3 confirmed...

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by DeathStar1, Mar 26, 2003.

1. DeathStar1

DeathStar1 Producer

http://www.planetgamecube.com/news.c...n=item&id=4132

I don't care if these games are redundant, as the staff says, but they are damned fun [​IMG]. THe Second one was so great to look at, you almost forgot to control the ship in the game [​IMG].

I do hope they add some more ground missions, however, and make them more fun than Shadows of The Empire was. For instance, wouldn't it be cool to have to destroy the Walker by metaling yourself to it alla Luke Skywalker and having some infiltration missions?

It would also be good if they could have some online interaction, so we can battle people out across the world. For instance, 100 people battlign each other and playing out the' Death Star Battle' for Return of the Jedi [​IMG]..

2. Morgan Jolley

Morgan Jolley Lead Actor

I'm interested in this. Liked the first two, will probably like this.

3. MikeAlletto

MikeAlletto Cinematographer

They need to seriously look at the difficulty level and balance of the game though. It looked and sounded very good but was way too difficult for the casual gamer.

4. Morgan Jolley

Morgan Jolley Lead Actor

So is Tao Feng and Virtua Fighter 4, but nobody seems to complain. In fact, they use that to praise both games.

5. Travis Olson

Travis Olson Supporting Actor

Travis Olson
    Yeah I liked the difficulty level of Rouge Leader. I got way more mileage out of the game then I would have if it were super easy. Besides, they did make it easy for the casual gamer by releasing cheat codes.

6. DeathStar1

DeathStar1 Producer

Agreed on the Difficulty Level. While it was frustrating staying up till the wee hours of the morning either trying to beat the level or get a gold medal, it was TONS rewarding...

7. Romier S

Romier S Producer

8. James St

James St Supporting Actor