What's new

Romancing the Stone: SE - 08/29 (1 Viewer)

PaulP

Senior HTF Member
Thanks, Kenny! I'm just wandering, for no real reason, if it's more expensive to do than plain embossing.

Matthew Marino

Stunt Coordinator
I'm going to pick these up tonight. Does the 2-pack have individual slipcovers or is it just 2 amarays in a box?

PaulP

Senior HTF Member
Yeah it's unfortunate he's not commenting on the film. His commentaries are good. Probably busy with his new film.

kuliddar

Agent
Happy to find out they are anamorphic because the packaging doesn`t state anything about it.

As for Black Rain....a new edition is coming on Oct. 10th

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst

Your link does not take me directly to a review. If you make me work to find it, sorry I ain't reading it!

rob kilbride

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Rob Kilbride
Can anyone personally confirm that these titles are anamorphic please? There is no mention that it is anamporphic on the box.

lscd

Grip
Real Name
Stan
Is there any difference between buying the two movies seperately or in a pack?

I bought the two-pack online but was only sent one of the movies. The retailer is telling me that they'll send me "the missing parts", but should that include some sort of cover that both movies fit it, or just the other movie alone?

Shane_M

Stunt Coordinator

What sucks? The review, the podcast, us? If it does suck how do you think we can improve it?

Frank@N

Screenwriter
The 2-pack comes in a larger slipcase, which wasn't much to look at.

Although it is better than the new Rings trilogy set, which was literally wrapped in paper.

Anyway, I got the individual releases for $10 which look -much- better and cost less that the 2-pack (at CC at least).

Your online retailer screwed you if all they sent was one plastic case...with another coming later.

Shane_M

Stunt Coordinator

Thanks for the feedback Travis. That's the only way we can improve is if we find out what people like and dislike. That's why we asked Ron to create this sticky thread to help us improve.

Lord Dalek

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joel Henderson
Any reason why they'd encode Romancing as matrix surround as opposed to the discrete track on Jewel?

jim.vaccaro

Second Unit

Don't know, but I gave RTS a quick spin this afternoon and the surrounds are pretty active for a matrixed track. It sounds good to me over AR 11s and 17s.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks