What's new

Rollercoaster Tycoon (1 Viewer)

Adam N

Agent
Even though I may be the last person on the face of the planet to get into this game, does anyboy know the trick to entering the codes (cheats) in the main menu. I am completely hooked & it's driving me nutz.:angry: I know there are a bunch of people out there that will defend the arguement "That's not how the game is supposed to be played" But where would society be if we never bent the rules? I mean Jerry Springer wouldn't exist.:D Now who can live without Jerry & his final thoughts?!!?!!? Back to the topic at hand, does anyone have any hints. This is just for the basic program, not the add-on packs.
Thanks, Adam;)

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
This probably remains my all time favourite PC game (I can not wait for the sequel!). Playing the game properly is great, but eventually you reach a time where you want to take time, build dream parks... for that, you really should get a 'trainer'. Do a search for some RCT websites, most have links to the latest and greatest trainers which give you access to everything, more money and so on and so on. Your dream parks can become reality.

Dan

PS: Get the 2 add on packs, they offered some superb enhancements and additions!

PerryD

Supporting Actor
I just picked up the RCT Gold edition yesterday at Circuit City for $15, it includes the game and 2 expansion packs. I was going to wait for the sequel this fall, but at this price, I couldn't pass it up. The game is for my 9 year old, but if it's like Zoo Tycoon, I'll be playing it quite a bit myself.

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
It's only about 1000 times better than Zoo Tycoon.

Except for the word Tycoon and a similar look, there's no comparison.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks