What's new

Rocket Canada .... (1 Viewer)

frank manrique

Supporting Actor
Craig,

...what can I say, pal...but best of luck with whatever you do.

Anyway, am quite glad you're back doing serious technical reviewing full time!... :emoji_thumbsup:

-THTS

"...hi, my name is Frank...and am an svs bassaholic..."

Eric C D

Second Unit

True. That's why we need an audio enthusiast entrepeneur like yourself to find a way to break that chain which has lead to pandering magazines. But in any case, follow your muse as given the 1% comment and your ability to give away speakers, you obviously don't need this.

enjoy!

Eric C D

Second Unit

I just hope you can keep from laughing into the respectful silence when he uses it in a sermon!

enjoy!

Alex Prosak

Supporting Actor
Mark,

I'm so very sorry about your mother. I know I've said it before but you and your family are in our prayers.

To both you and Craig, I'm sorry to learn that things fell through. I'm sure a lot of work went into your plans for Rocket Canada and now Mark is probably looking at a lot more work than he needs on his already very busy plate.

All the best,

Alex

JackRI

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jack Richard
David Keith,

Thanks for the stories about the way Craig treated you and your pastor. They only confirm what I already know, and could tell you, of Craig's kindness and generosity, which I've personally experienced.

Craig is a straight ahead, outspoken, honest guy. I, for one, really appreciate that, even if, or when, I don't agree with what he has to say, or how he says it. I'd much rather deal with people who come in through the front door, than deal with back door people. Some apparently don't feel the way I do.

Mark, there are no words, dammit! I'd give anything if there were.

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Mark:

As someone with a sister-in-law that is dieing of cancer of the spine and liver believe me I feel your pain.

God be with you and yours always and may he strengthen you in your hours of need.

Parker

Craig Chase

Gear Guru
Real Name
Craig
Thank you to all for the kind words... but Jack, I am shocked. I have said something with which you were not in agreement ? Wow... ;)

First, the unimportant stuff...When I had agreed to get involved in this little venture, I had never considered that it would look like there was some quid pro quo going on. I was actually hoping to get several American based internet direct companies "under one roof" for the Canadian market. That was obviously not such a great idea, in retrospect...For any upset I caused to *anyone*, please accept my apologies.

Now for the important stuff..

Yes, Mark is in a tough place right now... and there are really no words that will suffice. The best I can do is to convey to all he IS a first class gentleman, and I hope he gets through this situation with his mom with as little pain as possible.

It did remind me to call my parents to go to dinner this weekend...

Mark... hang in there... :emoji_thumbsup:... a LOT of people REALLY care.... Yours truly included.

Mark LS

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks All...

Just back in the hotel for a few hours...

I know this is NOT the place, but I must tell you (all) how your messages of encouragement and enlightenment have helped beyond mere words...

Humbly and with grateful heart...

mls

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks