What's new

Robin Hood: Special Edition (2 Disc Set) (1 Viewer)

Patrick Soucy

Second Unit
Hello all!

I searched the web for any info on the rumored upcoming DVD "Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves" Special Edition (2 Disc Set) by Warner Bros., but I find nothing interresting...

Do you know some information on this title? Pictures, Technical Information...

All I know, it's the release date: Mai 2003

Link: http://davisdvd.com/weeklycharts/calendar_d.htm

Joshua_Y

Screenwriter
It'll probably be a lot like the recent WB 2-Disc sets (Color Purple, True Romance)...I'll get it...basically because of Alan Rickman...dude is so cool...

Skoobooz

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jay
This date has not been announced at The Digital Bits or DVD File, or any of the other main news sites. The date seems to be for the Region 2 release, which is indeed 5/27/03. I don't think they've announced it for Region 1 yet.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Warner's media database has no information whatsoever about an R1 release as of right now. Since they have info in there about releases through June, I suspect that this will be released later in R1 than in R2.

ZackR

Supporting Actor
This needs to be released in R1, umm, NOW.

This was one of my favorite movies growing up. It irritates me everytime I try to watch it and I have to get up and flip the friggin' disc. You would think this would have been released already. Wow, 1991... what a year. This movie and T-2 in the same year. Ahh, yes. What fun. :D

Zack

Elvie

Stunt Coordinator
Count me in for buying both the Errol Flynn and the Costner (SE edition) versions if/when they ever become available.

Rickman is hillarious "and cancel Christmas" :D

Patrick Soucy

Second Unit
I don't know nothing about the Errol Flynn Version...

What is it? A Longer Version?

Do you have some link about that? I'm very interrested by that now!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks