What's new

Robbery Homicide Division ALL NEW UNAIRED EPs 11, 12, & 13! (1 Viewer)

LennyP

Supporting Actor
Wow! I'm so excited, I've been recording reruns of RHD on USA network and was thinking, they went through at least 3 full repeat cycles of the 10 episodes that aired on CBS or whichever stupid channel cancelled this excellent show, and why don't they show the 3 completed, unaired episodes.
And on April 7th, 14th, and 21st at 12:00 midnight, 12:30, and 12:00 midnight respectively, they will air those 3 all new episodes called Hellbound Train, Vamanos Chica, and Absolute Perfection!

Just wanted to give other 3 fans a heads up, don't miss it!

:emoji_thumbsup: :D

Rob T

Screenwriter
Excellent! :)

and I think what finally killed it was the lead getting arrested for beating up his girlfriend.

LennyP

Supporting Actor
Hey, Tom Sizemore can beat up his girlfriend any time, especially if she's a bitch like that one. :D

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Nah, what killed it was being a cop show on at the same time as Law & Order: SVU and CBS having no place to put it where there wasn't already another cop show on.

(And what have they ordered for fall? More police procedurals!)

LennyP

Supporting Actor
No, he sadly split up with Heidi last year. He punched some Brooke Ford at a party.

I really thought him and Fleiss where the best, most fitting pair in hollywood, I liked them both so much, I guess he's too punchy.

LennyP

Supporting Actor
Bump...
These new episodes start tomorrow and there even was a small column from another fan, Ken Tucker, in the latest EW mag. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks