What's new

Road Warrior S.E. - Fact or Fiction? (1 Viewer)

Paul E. Fox II

Second Unit
I recently picked up the new SE of Mad Max and now I would like to have a copy of The Road Warrior on DVD but I seem to remember reading about an SE Release somewhere awhile back. Anyone have any news on this or am I totally losing my Marbles?:):)

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
I haven't heard anything on this but it sure would be nice...

AdrianJ

Supporting Actor
I'd say if the SE of Mad Max sells well, then there will be an SE of Road Warrior.

JohanK

Second Unit
Here's to hoping that you're correct, Adrian. The RW definitely deserves a SE.

Mark_TS

Screenwriter
...at the dawn of DVD history I seem to recall WARNER announcing an SE of MM2(TRW)...which subsequently only arrived on VHS...

However this month down in OZ, MadMax 2 as it is called, is being rereleased

from possibly restored(?) prints.

So this may herald things to come here, as well as renewed interest from the WB.

I believe I read that a company called ROADSHOW distributes it down under, and hence will probably have the video rights there. But I may be wrong about that.

Paul E. Fox II

Second Unit
Well, I just really remember reading *something* about an SE of The Road Warrior. Thanks for all the repies guys and I guess we'll all be keeping our ears open for future announcments:)!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks