What's new

RIP Captian Phil Harris "The Deadliest Catch" (1 Viewer)

Robbie R

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the link. I had no idea any of this was happening.

The show will suffer a huge loss if they can't get it sorted out and loose the "Time Bandit" and "Northwestern".

I always wondered what the Captians/Crew get paid for for being on the show. Does anyone here have any idea what they get paid??

KevinGress

Supporting Actor
Yeah, I had no idea either - makes one wonder what was going on with the 'Hilstranded' concept. I agree with the comments that I'm a lot less likely to stay with the show because I liked following the crews of the Cornelia and Northwestern the most, and certainly the Time Bandit. If they try to anchor the show around the Wizard then I'm certain I'm out......

Dave Miller

Supporting Actor
I thought I'd bump this thread back into play now that we are a few episodes into the season. Does anybody know what happened with the supposed defection of the Hillstrand brothers? They are very much part of this season so far and I had thought the were not going to be.

Enjoying this season so far. The addition of the two new young captains and their crews are interesting. But nothing compares to watching the dynamic of Phil's boat and crew getting a new skipper.

Peace,

DM

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
I see Jake is still a scumbag. Sneaking away as soon as the boat docked and heading straight to the airport without even taking his bags. But I guess since they couldn't make him take a drug test, he will always deny it.

He is a little snot and I wouldn't shed a tear if he is found dead somewhere from something drug related. What a despicable human being.

I guess I am glad Phil is dead so he doesn't have to see what his punk kid has become.

Sorry to sound so harsh but that Kid really gets me mad. :)

I don't have a problem with smoking Pot in the comfort of your own house, but I do have a problem with someone getting High on the job. And I have a problem with him wanting to drive the boat while high, risking everyone's lives. Not to mention lying through his teeth when busted.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks